DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Port USB Charging Station for PlayStation 3 Move Controllers - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJulianotortelli on 03/13/2013

Very simple and honest product, which saves one usb inlet from PS3. It also organized my controllers which would be scattered around otherwise. I use it very often and so far I didn't have any problem with it. It isn't that easy to connect the controllers to this station, and there should be another outlet or anything so I could connect the dualshock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergiotda on 09/30/2012

Charges quickly. Very stable. Looks very nice . Affordable. Very good blister packaging. Small.. USB cable included. Simply perfect! nice and quality design - stays firm on the table - holds move and control unit firmly - charging lights changes from red to blue when charged - leds are clerly visible from far Cons: Blue leds are too bright other than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordanie on 11/30/2011

- nice and quality design - stays firm on the table - holds move and control unit firmly - charging lights changes from red to blue when charged - leds are clerly visible from far - very light I have it always connected to the playstation that it is ready for charging and the lights will indicate when I have forgotten to turn off the Playstation. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaiajohan on 11/24/2010

Charges quickly Very stable Looks very nice Affordable Very good blister packaging Small USB cable included Simply perfect! Blue leds are too bright other than that none Just perfect if you have a move navigation controller and motion controller. The black colour matches the Move very nice. it doens't look like someyhing cheap. very nice matte look.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections