DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Dock + 4800mAh NiMH Battery + Controller Extension Cable for Xbox 360
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesscarp on 02/24/2013

como tinene un puerto usb en una de sus terminales, se puede poner a cargar en cualquier lugar. Ayuda mucho su base ya que impide que lo dejemos tirado por cualquier lado. Muy útil el cable que se conecta directo a la consola para usar mientras cargamos la batería después de un cierto ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarlosmazzi on 03/25/2011

I very like This Product 100% Perfect for me Easy use !! Can buy that I approve of the quality !!! It is very easy to install, the price is very good, manufacturing is excellent, I used the product and am very satisfied with what this product offers.Just plug the product that charges very well, not to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBryan776 on 01/13/2011

The price for the package what you get is realy not exspensive if you look how much only the cable already cost what is 10 euro (about 12,80 dollar). And here u also get a battery and a charging station with the price! Its works good, looks good, good quality so its the price worth. Some negativ thing ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections