DX » Community » Reviews » 150W Temperature Controlled Soldering Pot - Blue + Golden (220V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOffroad66 on 05/17/2013

Functional and practical product. Heating fast enough. Power is well adapted to the volume pot. Small footprint making it easy to use on site. I use sticks tin alloy 33% - 67% lead, melting point 185 ° C, you just skim a little dirt in the first heating. After it is ideal for my work. The temperature does not seem regulated. Simple power control.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctr210 on 03/17/2013

High power, heats fast. Works perfectly. I'm very very satisfied with this purchase. The container can load a sustancial amount of soldering alloy. in my particular situation I load the Temperature controlled soldering pot with an alloy of 55% tin solder and 45% lead. This alloy melts before the classical alloy "lead free". No matters, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysn0wchyld on 10/06/2012

makes tinning multiple wires a breeze. rather than taking 20 seconds or so to mount and then tin each wire, just dip the lot in one bunch and your done! maybe could be cheaper? Would be even better if it had removalbe 'cups'... so you could have one for solder, one for hot glue... etc etc. temp guage would be nice too. also, it'd be good if it came ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamel85 on 02/02/2011

Handy thing to have if your soldering alot of wires, beats coating all wires manually, just dip the wires in some grease and down the pot and your all done. Temp. dial worked fine on mine, and are decently accurate. Heats up to right temperature quick. None, I switched cable on mine, so i had a good look inside, and it was good soldered, first time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdasd123123 on 01/04/2011

It's a simple hot pot for lead, tin and possibly silver. It gets got quickly, and has an agreeable quality level. Has a dial for some sort of temperature control, it still melts my leaded solder at the lowest setting, so it may not be very accurate. Had to replace the mains cable, and when doing so the ground-cable was damaged. No big deal for me since ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections