DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XR-E P4 LED Emitter on Star (White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrailey on 01/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:build quality is really good!! Cons:nothing i can think of OtherThoughts:i bought this as a spare...but busted my led on an inova radiant series so decided to try to put this on.... started to cut the star heatsink with a wire cutter..and try if it will work...but it di... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhacken on 01/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap (bought 38 with volume discount) Very bright Hard dome that will not scratch or get dust Well soldered on star board Consistent tint through the batch Cons:None OtherThoughts:I've replaced an halogen lamp but putting 35 leds on a aluminium plate. Led are... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypaxmowa on 01/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well made combo of emitter and star. I've ordered powerleds from China before, but none this well made. Very good quality product. Cons:Don't know if it's possible, but if they where a bit cheaper I would buy even more of these puppies. OtherThoughts: Botto... Read more

3 0
  • posted byleinad on 08/02/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- works perfectly fine. - soldering to the board is excellent Cons:- the star is noticeably thinner than the "non-budget" cree (this may actually be a pro if you need the start to be a lower height. OtherThoughts:With higher binned Crees now out for... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections