DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XR-E P4 LED Emitter on Star (White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrailey on 01/13/2011

build quality is really good!! nothing i can think of i bought this as a spare...but busted my led on an inova radiant series so decided to try to put this on.... started to cut the star heatsink with a wire cutter..and try if it will work...but it didn't coz its grounding the wire connection with the remaining heatsink...so decided to grind of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhacken on 01/18/2009

Cheap (bought 38 with volume discount) Very bright Hard dome that will not scratch or get dust Well soldered on star board Consistent tint through the batch None I've replaced an halogen lamp but putting 35 leds on a aluminium plate. Led are paste with conductive solicone paste SKU4479. There are 5 rows of 7 leds in series. Led are driven with a notebook ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypaxmowa on 01/23/2008

Very well made combo of emitter and star. I've ordered powerleds from China before, but none this well made. Very good quality product. Don't know if it's possible, but if they where a bit cheaper I would buy even more of these puppies. Very good LEDs and very bright at the rated current. Read more

3 0
  • posted byleinad on 08/02/2007

- works perfectly fine. - soldering to the board is excellent - the star is noticeably thinner than the "non-budget" cree (this may actually be a pro if you need the start to be a lower height. With higher binned Crees now out for only a few dollars more, those might be better choices. For the budget minded, the Opto & rebel are good choices.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections