Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAegLosNT on 06/06/2014

Everything. I use it to let the charger of my laptop always plugged. Now I can switch it on and off without unpluggin any cable (what breaks them down). I think that every charger must have a switch button or something that allows to turn them off. You can use it for your laptop charger if it is compatible,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhizerali on 04/15/2014

A very good and easy to use product, the build quality is excellent, the red color really accents the whole black ps3, and the price is amazing, i would recommend this to every playstation owner i know, i loved this product very much and i am a satisfied customer. In fact, it brought a smile on my face.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZacky06 on 03/15/2014

This little piece make their work very fine. Is very easy for use and connect perfect in my ps3 slim and other devices whith the same wire of my ps3, so if you need a power swicht, this is you need. The price is very cheap. I think nothing bad i can say for this, the device work fine and i dont´... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGameFreaksPT on 03/12/2014

Good Price and Good package and i received the item brand new, super usefull for my Playstaion 2 and Playstation 2! Can be used in another electronics! More than a 1 Mouth to receive the package Good Price and Good package and i received the item brand new, super usefull for my Playstaion 2 and Playstation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrepta on 02/20/2014

Really high quality built, soft switch response, precisely suit. Quite bigger then necessary, but not problem, higher price. Some light indicator will be nice. You always must locate the power source and manually switch power on/off. Good robust close-fitting plastic packing, but simple bag will be cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylituenigo on 01/04/2014

Español: Es un interruptor muy básico que ayuda a proteger la consola y a ahorrar energía apagando la PS3 por completo. English: It is a very basic switch that helps protect the console and save energy by turning off the PS3 completely. Español: No hay ninguna contra aparente, quiz&... Read more

Embalaje / Packaging Frontal / Front Trasero / Back En la PS3 / In PS3

0 0 0

• posted bybookworm21 on 12/18/2013

-Works perfectly with the PS3 slim as well as any other product that uses the same power cable. -Good build -Shipped with a hard plastic casing to keep it undamaged -Very fast shipping-the 72 hours shipping time is respected No cons as such except the fact that the switch seems a little loose. However ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarzdenaal on 12/15/2013

it is hard to say something about item as simple as this. it disconnects the electrical circuit. you can use it also with other devices, not only ps3 perhaps a better price, as always. from 4 ordered, one was not functional if you want to save some power or look bio-organic, go for it the playstation ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHelderPinheiro on 12/03/2013

Good quality build at fair price. Very compact, it permits to plug it between PS3 and power supply cable. You wiil protect your PS3 when you don't play for a long time and let the swith turned off, not need to unplug the cable anymore if you do it. None for now. It's difficult to damage the switch, because ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydunantar on 12/03/2013

As simple as it is a thing that helps you save money at the same time you save the planet. Think slowly how many powered things are at your home cosuming energy even when you do not use them. For example power adaptors like the ones for external hdd or ps3, xbox, nintendo, tv, dvd player, bluray, hifi,... Read more

Top view Male conector Female conector From the top view

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections