Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykhizerali on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good and easy to use product, the build quality is excellent, the red color really accents the whole black ps3, and the price is amazing, i would recommend this to every playstation owner i know, i loved this product very much and i am a satisfied custome... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelderPinheiro on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality build at fair price. Very compact, it permits to plug it between PS3 and power supply cable. You wiil protect your PS3 when you don't play for a long time and let the swith turned off, not need to unplug the cable anymore if you do it. Cons:None f... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydunantar on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As simple as it is a thing that helps you save money at the same time you save the planet. Think slowly how many powered things are at your home cosuming energy even when you do not use them. For example power adaptors like the ones for external hdd or ps3, xbox... Read more

Top view Male conector Female conector From the top view
    1 0
  • posted bySpelvoud on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and sturdy device, fits nicely on my ps3 slim. Easy to turn it completely off now. Build quality is good, no sounds or parts moving that shouldn't. Cons:No "click" when flipping the switch, but works ok regardless, other than that, no cons found... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPugZ78 on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you need a small on-off switch for your PS3 (or any other electric thing that has the same connection), then this is the one to buy! As I said it's pretty smal and easy to plug in and to use (which is logical since it has only two functions: on and off). The building q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great item! Good build quality, the size is nor big nor small. It cames in a hard transparent plastic box, difficult to damage on the mail. It seems to handle good currents (Amps), so you can use it for other applications Cons:The switch action should be a bit harder Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmjimenez on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's known that everybody's trying to make cheaper products, and Sony does it too. So the PS3 slim doens' have a switch to turn it on/off. That way it's always stand by, and if you are going not to use it for a long time you're only way to turn it off is to take out the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlosabqf on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The power switch is compatible with PS3 ultra slim too. Very easy to install. Very easy to access and use. Protect my console from power source peaks when i'm not playing it. Cons:No cons yet. OtherThoughts:Price is ok and the product works prety well. The descr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaonyPassos on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use the circle button is turn Off and the line button is to turn On... - you don't need to be professor to know how to install it, you just connect one side to the PS3 and connect the power adapter to the other side and it working! - Very useful for gu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrainfrz on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It saves power your PS3 drains when being on standby, and i suppose it would also protect your PS3 from a power surge (if turned off offcourse). It's a nice switch which provides good feedback when switched on/off. It feels quite solid and would probably outlive... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections