Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great thing for slim users especially for one

posted by roeeitz on 12/30/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

- Easy to use the circle button is turn Off and the line button is to turn On...
    - you don't need to be professor to know how to install it, you just connect one side to the PS3 and connect the power adapter to the other side and it working!
    - Very useful for guys that have jailbreak donagle because sometimes game get stuck and pressing one time on the power button not helping so this solv this and you don't need to disconnect the power adapter every time you want to jailbreak your PS3 console (because that a step you must do to jailbreak you PS3!)

Cons:

- There some people that say that its kind of cheap builing and not resistent and it can break any time, but I didn't notice that because I got this just 1 day and I wish it wouldn't hapend to me...
    that the reason I gave it 3 in build quality cause I don't really know if it is good building quality or cheap one that can break in any change!

OtherThoughts:

The device connect to the ps3 very easily and completly not like the ps3 power adapter that just half of it can connect to the ps3 which is very annoying and that another little thing that I like in this switch!
    I don't know if it is in purpose but when you turn off the PS3 the little red light doesn't turn off and keep on lighting but ofter a couple of seconds it turn off and stop lighting which is kind of annoying but its not suck big thing or something!

Bottomline:

It is very easy to use, very convenient, have nice look with the red button, small very useful and realy cheap (aspecially in DX [2.50 bucks!])!
    I really recommend it asspecialy for jailbreak users!
    It will definitely make you life with Jailbreak PS3 easier!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections