DX » Community » Reviews » 20mW Aggressivity Green Laser Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPilbromatic1 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks to actually be 20mW. I managed to zero it with some tinkering. It appears the faulty end cap switch issue has been fixed! Cons:I had to unscrew the adjustment knobs and push the actual laser around a bit with a small screwdriver to get it to zero correct... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygman1970 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very bright green laser sight in daylight, at night it is even better, you can sometimes see the beam of light, not just the dot. It has click adjustments for windage and elevation. Cons:The pressure switch that came with it did not work. The laser worked with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl4dzk on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works greats, my pressure pad works fine. can be seen in bright noon time sunlight for more than 50 yards. Works great at night too as a pointer for star gazing. Holds its center. Cons:bulky, pressure switch has 3 points of contact so you actually have to press on one o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by10071986 on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A relatively cheap laser for its class (20mW). the centerpoint is adjustable with the 2 little knobs, just like a normal scope. Decent build, good visibility of the laser dot. The light beam is slightly visible aswell. Choice between pressure trigger and a normal 'on' b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byncal33 on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great Laser -Very powerful -Strong aluminium structure -Comes with two different kind of switchs -Animals does not seem to have sensitive eyes to this light so they won't see it Cons:-In my case, the remote switch (the one with the cable) did not worked. -The box is a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections