DX » Community » Reviews » 20mW Aggressivity Green Laser Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybelteldad on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I just received this laser in the mail. It was packaged well and when opened there was no damage. I plan on mounting it on one of my rifles in the near future. I like the fact that you can adjust the elevation and windage with the buttons on the top and side. I have had a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygranvillan on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-extremely bright and easy to use Cons:i was eager to use this on my ruger .22 however after a few weeks the pressure pad stop working and i had to switch to the solid end. however even if i tighten it all the way so the laser is "on" and a single sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydpeneireiro on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good definition. Focused, accurante and strong green dot. Very easy to reset the setpoint. Looks good and the material of construction seems tobe good and resistant. Cons:Nothing yet, but we have to see how it deals with the continuous utilization. OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMogultart on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I could not get it adjusted in since the adjustments seem not to work very well. Only way to resolve the problem was to loosen the mounting screw so as I could turn the laser counter clockwise as far as it could go and then I got the laser right where the front sight is p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygranvillan on 10/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:seems good so far, i've only had it for less than an hour but already mounted it on my russian sks rifle. so far seems good, the adjusting screws were fine and the pressure pad works well. Cons:not a con, but havent shotten with it yet so not sure how it will respong to r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDahut on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This laser is very bright, is is very easy to set-up until zeroing target. Very accurate, and the laser comes with many tools and mounts. great. Cons:The laser came not-working. Like one other Mystery laser I ordered. You just have to check the switch and the tube for non... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElmojomo on 04/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Solid physical build quality, feels and looks good. - Good mount for Picatinny, RIS, or Weaver-style rails. - Includes (ususally, see below) several mounting optins and all the tools and parts you'll need to set it up. - The box is nicely laid out, and holds the laser... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections