DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine Rechargeable 1.2V 900mAh AAA Batteries (4-Battery)
  • 5 star 229 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 51 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good and cheap Really useful product
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byN1t3m4r3 on 08/28/2014

Bought some for use on remote controllers around the house and have not had any problems so far. All the batteries i got are still working fine and are really useful. They come with a nice case and seem to match the specs correctly. I definitely recommend them for things like remotes, mouses and small battery powered devices. Read more

Impression:Really useful product;

0 0
  • posted byAsnera on 08/20/2014

Don't know if they are really 900mAh but I use them in my wireless mouse and they easily last more than a month. The plastic case is very handy. I'd definitely buy them again. There are no cons at all for these batteries. Read more

Impression:Very good and cheap;

0 0
  • posted bydinomoi on 05/02/2014

I bought it to use it with my wireless phone Philipps CD155. The batteries are charged quickly and without problem. I can have long conversation without fear of my phone shuting down (like 2h conversation). For a cheap price, you have got 4 batteries with a platic case. It seems there is nothting to say for now. I hope they will last in time. Buy it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKostanos on 04/23/2014

This are great rechargeable batteries. I buy them every time since I'm customer of DX. I use them in my flashlights, portable speakers and some toys of my children. No cons, always when you are using good charger to charge the batteries. Use brand new charger for them. I do recommend the Soshine 4x channel Charger, from the same brand, offered hear.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfclfcl on 04/10/2014

Very good batteries. Don´t know if they have the alleged capacity but it´s seens they do. I used them to replace all regular batteries from my remotes. For that use, each charge last over a month. Built quality seems pretty nice. Charges pretty fast, depending on the charger you use. None so far. Pehaps it could be a little cheaper. Don&#1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatzoja on 02/18/2014

Good price. Good packaging. Nice quality. It is just really simple to use. Just great quality batteries. They are usefull at a lot of places around the house. No need of more AAA batteries when you've bought enough of these. Nothing to complain. Who would at this price. Some might have different voltages, but it won't differ that much over all. Make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmitryp84 on 02/17/2014

cheap and durable rechargeable batteries. comes with a useful box to hold the batteries when not in use (comes very handy so they don't spread around in your bag) 900 mAh stated, actual is around 750, but they do the job. so far I've charged them a few times and had them for several months, no degradation in performance. seems like they are rather good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLibor1 on 02/14/2014

It`s my second purchase already, I am happy with the capacity using it in my mouse, 2 pcs at the time are hold for week daily use also remote where they are functioning for months. Not realy, I am happy since these small batteries are expensive and I don`t want to buy it every time again. voltage is 1.2V, so in some cases like weather station, the display ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabown on 01/27/2014

Perfecto, las pilas funcionan sin problema alguno. La cajita plástica verde para llevarlas es muy útil también. La presentación es muy buena también. Había comprado anteriormente las AA de esta marca y van muy bien, tienen más de 2 años y funcionan perfecto. Ninguno en realidad, las pilas hacen lo que tienen que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySinisha on 01/22/2014

I bought a three packs of four those batterys. I use it for LED bicycle lamps for a more than a year now and batterys is just fine. Litle self discharging and good capacity - I charge them amost every month or two. Also, I have eight these batterys in AA size which I use in walkie-talkie purchased from DX and those perform as well as I except. Nothing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections