DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine Rechargeable 1.2V 900mAh AAA Batteries (4-Battery)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Very good and cheap Acceptable for price Great batteries Really useful product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaudiodan on 09/28/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:Good product,Very good and cheap,Acceptable for price;

0 0 0

• posted bydraslan on 09/24/2014

Cheap. Charged well with good voltage initially. Have recharged it probably not more than 10 times. Have had it for a year. After 13 months, it didn't performed well. Despite fully charged and a voltage of 1.5-17V my torch glowed dimly. Thought it was the torch but after putting in fresh cheap non-chargeable ... Read more

Impression:Acceptable for price;

0 0 0

• posted bypetizzle on 09/20/2014

Pros: These batteries are amazing. I am using them for over two years now and they still work nicely. You can power anything that requires AA batteries. Cons: These bad boys don't have any cons Other thoughts: Buy them a lot. If your gadgets require some other type batteries you can even buy adapters ... Read more

Very nice AA batteries

Impression:Great batteries;

0 0 0

• posted byN1t3m4r3 on 08/28/2014

Bought some for use on remote controllers around the house and have not had any problems so far. All the batteries i got are still working fine and are really useful. They come with a nice case and seem to match the specs correctly. I definitely recommend them for things like remotes, mouses and small ... Read more

Impression:Really useful product;

0 0 0

• posted byAsnera on 08/20/2014

Don't know if they are really 900mAh but I use them in my wireless mouse and they easily last more than a month. The plastic case is very handy. I'd definitely buy them again. There are no cons at all for these batteries. Read more

Impression:Very good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byigardino on 08/03/2014

Pros: Very cheap product! And the case is very usefull to keep the bateries safe. Cons: no cons, good product at all. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byPotres on 07/25/2014

Pros: The batteries are performing great for more than 20 months now. I've been using them with SKU 102066 which is unfortunately unavailable at the time of this review. They last enough for 2 nights when I go camping with that headlight and that's more than enough for me. They also come with a neat ... Read more

Impression:Amazing batteries;

0 0 0

• posted byDeaLuisdp on 07/24/2014

Aunque funcionan perfectamente no parecen de la misma calidad que las AA, de momento solo tiene un par de recargas. Volveria a comprar, porque las otras marcas no parecen mucho mejores Read more

Impression:Standar;

0 0 0

• posted bydinomoi on 05/02/2014

I bought it to use it with my wireless phone Philipps CD155. The batteries are charged quickly and without problem. I can have long conversation without fear of my phone shuting down (like 2h conversation). For a cheap price, you have got 4 batteries with a platic case. It seems there is nothting to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKostanos on 04/23/2014

This are great rechargeable batteries. I buy them every time since I'm customer of DX. I use them in my flashlights, portable speakers and some toys of my children. No cons, always when you are using good charger to charge the batteries. Use brand new charger for them. I do recommend the Soshine 4x channel ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections