DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine Rechargeable 1.2V 900mAh AAA Batteries (4-Battery)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good product muito bom Very good and cheap Acceptable for price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladisus on 02/08/2015

This rechargeable batteries are excellent for use with any gadgets. Packaged is very well. Delivery is very fast. I recommend to all.

Good rechargeable battery Good rechargeable battery

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymorfo on 02/03/2015

Buena compra y buen servicio.

Impression:Muy bueno y barato;

0 0 0

• posted byrildo22 on 01/21/2015

It works very well to use with remote controls (that´s the purpose I bought it). The battery takes more than months to uncharge. I recommend it.

Impression:Good product,Very good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/17/2015

This pack is fantastic, comes four AAA batteries they are thinly, has a long duration, it came with an organized to store. Super recommended.

Impression:Good product,excellent,Very good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bychusvalverde on 12/17/2014

Actual capacity: 1100mAh. Tested with the charger. The container is very useful. All is good, perfect for me

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylifelover808 on 12/08/2014

Very fine batteries. This is for sure a very good buy no doubts about. Using it for my laster pointer and home controllers, there are no problem, easy to use and the protective package for batteries is just awesome :D good buy +++++

Impression:Good product,Acceptable for price;

0 0 0

• posted byalfredos on 12/02/2014

Pros: Actual capacity: 1100mAh. Tested with the charger Technoline BC 700. The container is very useful. Cons: None

Impression:Very good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bysbetta on 11/18/2014

Produto demorou um pouco mas veio tudo certinho

Impression:Very good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bytakami on 10/21/2014

capacidade conforme especificado Testado no lacrosse BC-700, lote com 04 unidades testadas deram 929mAh, 949 mAh, 882 mAh e 900 mAh. Não sei quanto a durabilidade dos números de recarga e nem se suporta descarga em alta corrente, pois meu Lacrosse não mede a impedância da pilha.

Impression:muito bom,muito bom e barato;

0 0 0

• posted byjoshua141 on 10/13/2014

These batteries I use in the Zooming Cree Q5 200lm headlamp (SKU: 117193) and I am very happy with them. The capacity is the same, as it is written and the price is very good. Charging is no problem. I have nothing negative and I recomend this product.

Good Battery, good price, good buy.

Impression:Good product,Very good and cheap,Acceptable for price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections