DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine Rechargeable 1.2V 900mAh AAA Batteries (4-Battery)
  • 5 star 229 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 49 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinomoi on 05/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it to use it with my wireless phone Philipps CD155. The batteries are charged quickly and without problem. I can have long conversation without fear of my phone shuting down (like 2h conversation). For a cheap price, you have got 4 batteries with a platic case. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKostanos on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This are great rechargeable batteries. I buy them every time since I'm customer of DX. I use them in my flashlights, portable speakers and some toys of my children. Cons:No cons, always when you are using good charger to charge the batteries. OtherThoughts:Use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfclfcl on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good batteries. Don´t know if they have the alleged capacity but it´s seens they do. I used them to replace all regular batteries from my remotes. For that use, each charge last over a month. Built quality seems pretty nice. Charges pretty fast,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatzoja on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. Good packaging. Nice quality. It is just really simple to use. Just great quality batteries. They are usefull at a lot of places around the house. No need of more AAA batteries when you've bought enough of these. Cons:Nothing to complain. Who would at this p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmitryp84 on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap and durable rechargeable batteries. comes with a useful box to hold the batteries when not in use (comes very handy so they don't spread around in your bag) Cons:900 mAh stated, actual is around 750, but they do the job. OtherThoughts:so far I've charged... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLibor1 on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It`s my second purchase already, I am happy with the capacity using it in my mouse, 2 pcs at the time are hold for week daily use also remote where they are functioning for months. Cons:Not realy, I am happy since these small batteries are expensive and I don`... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabown on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfecto, las pilas funcionan sin problema alguno. La cajita plástica verde para llevarlas es muy útil también. La presentación es muy buena también. Había comprado anteriormente las AA de esta marca y van muy bien, tienen más de 2 a&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySinisha on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought a three packs of four those batterys. I use it for LED bicycle lamps for a more than a year now and batterys is just fine. Litle self discharging and good capacity - I charge them amost every month or two. Also, I have eight these batterys in AA size... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreedom365 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries replaced the original batteries in my Panasonic cordless phones, and work as well as or better than the originals. Cons:None so far! The batteries work as expected. OtherThoughts:I love Panasonic phones because of their quality and because their batterie... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMerjas on 12/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality replacement batteries for solar lights I have plenty around the housing and garden. Cons:Oredered only three time four pieces. Should have ordered twice to have overnight charging and replacement batteries in the same package. OtherThoughts:These... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections