DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Aluminum + Leather Car Shift Gear Knob (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggeva on 11/23/2012

Cheap and looks good, good feeling when shifting. Comes with 3 adapters to fit different sizes. My item has a bump on its side, the "pipe",where you insert your gear handle, is too short, I had to drill the aluminum to make it fit. It came with a very strong odor of some chemical, probably the "real" leather... After some effort ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLhum54 on 09/19/2012

works seems clean (doesn't collect/build-up dirt from hand) flat top to rest palm thumb grove on top left side for gripping (i don't use this grove) this would be bad for right-side drivers comes with 3 screws and not 4 as in photo (only needs 3) black tubes are very fragile black tubes makes the knob too tall if you use the tubes, the knob is not fastened ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacovez on 07/12/2011

- It prints to place your fingers. - Quite comfortable. - Very nice design. - Installs very easily, is universal for all cars. - Seams thoughts about being good. - Comodo when changing gears. - Gets dirty easily. - Macaroni are split by pushing too much. - Apart from that more could not fault the product complies with what was promised in the ad. Diren ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections