Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybaucika on 11/20/2013

I was very surprised about two things (positively surprised!): - it's so cute and small, the size in hieght is something about a size of a lighter - it is made of rubber. I thought it would be plastic, but this is so much better :) I bought several and they all have a similar area, to be exact, on the devil's hip area :) ) where you can see a smudged ... Read more

Front side Back side The size - compared to a lighter
    0 0
  • posted byPoJane on 07/05/2013

- small - handy - really really cute - original - low price - great quality - solid - no mark of imperfection (rare thing on silicone item) - I cannot think of any. Maybe the arms of the devil would not resist much after long-term use, but I think that depends on how you use it too. Anyway i'll just buy an other one if that's what happen .... - I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucianodl on 05/29/2013

It's a nice gift , and good to have at home. Usefull and very funny. The material is good, too. [ Um presente legal, e bom para ter em casa. Muito útil e bastante engraçado. O material é bom. ] I cannot think of any. Maybe the arms of the devil would not resist much after long-term use (because they are made only of soft silicone), but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArthilen on 03/24/2013

OMG!! I love it!. The material is very good. Didn't notice any marks or imperfection. All my friends loved. It's a very good and cute bottle opener. Oh, and i forgot, it's very cheap!!! Like i said, no marks or imperfections. It's very good É um produto muito bom. Vale a pena comprar e é muito barato. O único problema é a demora ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutango on 02/19/2013

It's a nice gift , and good to have at home. Usefull and very funny. The material is good, too. [ Um presente legal, e bom para ter em casa. Muito útil e bastante engraçado. O material é bom. ] None at all. [ Nenhum que me lembre no momento. ] I loved this one. [ Adorei esse abridor ] I recommend it. Good price for a nice product . Success ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagada1111 on 12/20/2012

It is so beauty, it really has such a great quality and appearance. I'ts really cute and it has arrive in the expected time. The material is not fragile so it can be used everyday without problem, i must say, for a hard use. It works with standard size bottles. Nothing. The material was great, the packaging was good handled and the presentation is great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidamariee on 11/23/2012

small, handy, visible and easy to find and of corse it is very cute :) maybe the arms can come off? mine have not, but its the "weakest link" good idea, and it survived the dishwasher aswell buy it to open bottles with a smile. and you cant miss it as its red and very visible, all my small items have a way of dissapearing, i have one in each ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGantes on 09/04/2012

It's really original, everybody looks at it asking "but what is that?". It works perfectly and matches my kitchen's colors (white and a touch of red here and there). The little devil is soft, it works perfectly, and it is so funny! The plastic material is soft and easy to hold, and the metal parts are strong. No cap bottle can resist it! I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterpeter44 on 07/23/2012

- color - design - functional - i had no problem to open any bottle - durability - not going to break - the best thing about it is that if it falls down, it is not gonna scratch anything, because it is made of rubber, only the inside part is made of metal, but it is fully protected - 6 months - still looks like the day i got it - opens any kind of glass ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrielga on 11/18/2011

- Great construction - Great color - It's bigger than what I was expecting - No real cons, it's a bottle opener and looks good - Guess the ony thing that worries me is that eventually the arms and legs could fall off but still it's way better than other products of the same kind - It's a great product, maybe a little too soft but it doesn't look cheap ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections