DX » Community » Reviews » Cleaning Maintance Care Tool Set for Digital Camera (3-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybratescu1 on 07/11/2013

Air blower is powerful and quite sturdy. Cleaning cloth is OK. The lens pen is a huge disappointment. I actually threw it out immediately after I opened the package. The other end of it has a cheap sponge on the end which renders it useless. The lens pen has to have the smooth rounded end to clean lenses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElektro84 on 03/17/2013

Great set of tool for cleaning. This is the must have for lens maintenance. Microfiber cloth is ok, soft enough, and doesn't leave lint on lens. Blower works superb. Pen is interesting, because brush can be short (little harder) and long (soft brush), which is great. Brush can also be all the way in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuii21 on 02/22/2013

EN: Essentials for lens cleaning, clean the equipment very well optic lens and DSLR body, great quality and very cheap, and very complete kit that everyone should buy. PT: Indispensável para limpeza de lentes, limpa muito bem o equipamento ótico da lente e dslr corpo, muito barato e ótima ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDB116 on 11/27/2012

The kit has an easy-to-use air bulb, and air flow is better than expected. The packager / seller could omit the cloth and reduce the price, since we already have other micro-fiber cloths. The air bulb may also be useful for blowing light dust out of a computer. My order was delivered from Hong Kong to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections