DX » Community » Reviews » Cleaning Maintance Care Tool Set for Digital Camera (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlueRaid on 09/04/2013

This sets includes almost everything you need to take some pictures. The brush is large enough and has a good grip to remove dust from the lens. The air blower feels very soldig and has a big size. The cleaning cloth works just fine. It's nog a real microfiber but I succeeded to remove some fingers from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/07/2013

My unit came with the exactly colors of the photos. It's a must have if you work or have any kind of optics. The cloth and the brush are very soft. The blower has a good power to blow away dirt and dust. none. It's important to use a brush-less blower like the one of this kit to remove dirt and dust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLazer1999 on 04/01/2011

-Cheap -Contains all what you need for lens cleaning -All is working according their purpose -Build quality can be better -Brush and feel like very cheap one -microfiber cloth quality not the best one As I think, this item just do what it is made for. It cleans the lens very well, in spite for some cheap-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonid62 on 12/16/2010

Cheapness, contains all you need, good quality Package is not firm, so I can't keep all items in it, some kind of compact case needed. I bought it because I really need all these items are very useful for a photographer. Air blower blows out all the dust, brush is to clean heavier pieces of dust, and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections