DX » Community » Reviews » Cleaning Maintance Care Tool Set for Digital Camera (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice perfect Excelente produto Woow
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrvdevil on 07/22/2015

this is a perfect cleaning set, for any digital camera. it have all that you need for cleaning the lens and the camera body. Pros: complete cleaning set, excellent quality, very cheap for the quality it have. Cons: Absolutly none. Other thoughts: The quality of the products is excellent, leave a... Read more

Excelent Cleaning set Excelent Cleaning set Excelent Cleaning set

0 0 0

• posted byleonardo81 on 05/05/2015

Pros: excellent material, practical, good finish cons: none

0 0 0

• posted byricktekk on 03/10/2015

Excelente produto, parabéns.

Impression:excellent,Excelente produto, parabéns.;

0 0 0

• posted byInfaShop on 01/31/2015

Perfect cleaning kit for you camera. The liquid and cloth together makes the filters and lens very clean, clear, fast and easy :) No cons..

0 0 1

• posted byJhownCardozo on 12/18/2014

O material da bombinha parece durar um pouco, as outras peças não tanto. Pelo preço, acredito que tenha valido apena. Não é la essas coisas.

0 0 0

• posted byEdwarcuellar21 on 07/25/2014

bien dare mi review en español, por esos que quieren comprar esto pero no estan seguros, y bien si necesitan un kit de limpieza economico, bueno este es para ti, es enserio muy bueno lo que mas me gusto es el liquido limpiador y la microfibra, la microfibra no se de qiue esta hecha pero wow se el... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueRaid on 09/04/2013

This sets includes almost everything you need to take some pictures. The brush is large enough and has a good grip to remove dust from the lens. The air blower feels very soldig and has a big size. The cleaning cloth works just fine. It's nog a real microfiber but I succeeded to remove some from... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/07/2013

My unit came with the exactly colors of the photos. It's a must have if you work or have any kind of optics. The cloth and the brush are very soft. The blower has a good power to blow away dirt and dust. none. It's important to use a brush-less blower like the one of this kit to remove dirt and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanen6 on 04/01/2011

It's a great kit for casual cleaning of cameras and lenses when you're out and about but most of all at home. I use the air-blower everyday to blow dust off my lenses, and the same with the brush. The cloth is very handy as well for getting rid of fingerprints. The build quality isn't exactly tip... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLazer1999 on 04/01/2011

-Cheap -Contains all what you need for lens cleaning -All is working according their purpose -Build quality can be better -Brush and feel like very cheap one -microfiber cloth quality not the best one As I think, this item just do what it is made for. It cleans the lens very well, in spite for do... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere