DX » Community » Reviews » Mono Earphone with Microphone Handsfree Headset for Cellphones (3.5mm Jack/1M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygargal on 05/23/2013

The mono earpiece is more convenient for handsfree calling than a stereo headset. The sound quality is good on calls and the microphone sensitivity is good. Build quality is average. Price may be a little high for what it is, but I'm not dissatisfied. This is saving me the hassle of untangling stereo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobby2011 on 03/01/2013

good price, clarity very good, mic not bad, very good for in the car talking headset it's not bad. Does not work fully with iphone - kinda flakey when answering. button does not work. no noise suppressions. if you have loud music eveyone else can hear. Pay the extra $0.10 for the other headset with similar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobby2011 on 02/25/2013

cheap price, good quality cables. Cables are a good thickness. button to answer call seems delayed but could also be an iphone issue. button/mic could be better quality quality of voice is pretty clear, but would be amazing if there was one with voice cancellation when you are in an area with lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeedfreak1o1 on 01/21/2013

only one short wire, no messy knots as relativly short, good for phone in front pocket. mic sound relly good. works on my nokia, htc and samsung tested. wire is a bit on the stiff and bulky side, might not be any cons as makes it less messy with knots n like. if use in cold weather it is relly stiff!... Read more

microphone side of microphone button side of microphone backside microphone, to push switch press micropho microphone, front side switch ugly plastic bag, but it works great.

0 0 0

• posted byWoraug on 02/04/2011

Price Seems to be of decent build quality Sound quality is on par with most any other ear buds Though there is one ear bud, it is NOT mono. It is still a stereo ear bud, it just only plays one channel. Like if you had regular ear buds and chopped off one. Overall, not bad. I use this at work with my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections