DX » Community » Reviews » Mechanix Wear Tactical Gloves - Black (L/Pair)
  • 5 star 15 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeione on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice fitting gloves - Durable material - Good grip, no slipping - Nice colour, dirt, oil and other things don't show really. Cons:I would rather take the gloves without the text - they would be just as good without the fake branding. Also, I'm not sure how long the ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As it happens almost everytime with DealExtreme, this is the best price you can find!!! They are nice gloves, lot of people find them usefull. The fit is at is says.. I'm an M and I bought the M and it fits just right. Cons:They are not great quality gloves, you can tel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamjcr on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive work gloves that will protect your hands and quality seems pretty good. Less than half the price of the ones locally so worth trying it out. Surprisingly the quality seems better than expected (assuming these are fakes). Cons:Only available in large. Not sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConSolmod on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product. Well made. Use everyday for work. Cheap price compare to the retail store here in Canada. Recommend to buy. Buy it. Well worth it. Keeps my hand clean. Good grip. These glove work and keeps working hard. Cons:No con at all. No cons at all. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbosorio on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent build quality which use very good materials. Looks like original product. Very good quality for the price. Velcro holds up OK. Great fit! Cons:Velcro could be a little bit larger, but no other cons about this item. OtherThoughts:Excelent to general use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice gloves, looks just like the original, even the package got all the logos, prints and trademarks. Good quality for the price, can withstand a fair amount of hard usage. Velcro holds up OK. Cons:The inner seams can irritate some of your fingers a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like the original ones, made in Vietnam, with all the stickers and prints. Very comfortable and useful. They cost 1/3 of the original ones, the materias are good enough for the price!! Cons:The velcro looks a little bit cheap and loosy. The "leather&q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaosnemesis on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Thicker material (same thickness as original) than other copied brands. Looks and feels like the real thing. So far it's holding up. No stitching coming apart at the seams. No premature holes forming anywhere. Material seems breathable and stretchy enough to g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZerrb on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great fit. Washable. Very little hindering in finger movement. Can perform semi-precise tasks with gloves on (Tie shoes, type on keyboard, reach inside pockets and extract individual items) Cons:The velcro fastener on the left glove feels a bit looser than the one on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgalY on 12/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Outstanding Item. Great price. Nice survivability - I had them for a month of reserve duty, wearing them non-stop and they protected my hands perfectly. Build quality is perfect (if it is not the original Mechanix then it's a perfect quality copy). After hundr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections