DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Carrying Bag for Cameras (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

This is a cheap camera bag which does a good job at protecting your digital camera. Its interior is divided into two parts, so it's good to keep your camera and batteries/charger separated, but in the same bag. It also has a front pocket and a side pocket, which is good carry small accessories. The strap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZegner on 05/16/2014

Good quality, resistent material, coated padded, beautiful. If you carefully place the camera, it has space for the camera and the charger in the big compartment. It has a zipper to close this compartment. At the front it has a little pocket, it is good to hold small things like sd cards and batteries.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWinky32 on 05/04/2014

Price is fine, case is easy to use and keeps your camera safe even if it falls in it. Its dimensions are great, cause they just fit the camera, so you do not have to struggle with putting it inside. It fits nicely. Great buy! Since it is pretty easy, quality is pretty low. I can imagine couple of things ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYecao on 09/04/2013

It's just as useful as you expect it to be. The plastic clips are hard enough to hold full well the normal weight of a DSLR camera and the bag has a minimum of rigidity that mantains its shape. The zipper works fine and it does not re-open. I used this bag to carry my Nikon D3100 with its 18-55mm lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisiserudi on 08/11/2013

It fits perfectly to my semi professional camera Fuljfilm FinePix SL300 and accessories. You can put charger, extra battery and cables inside it. It's flexible and appears that will give a good protection for the camera. It's not clear in the pictures but there is a internal Velcro divisor that can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoekk on 06/01/2013

Super cheap compared to european camera bags. Fits my DSLR camera perfectly, I own a canon 1100D with a 18-15'' lens The size is nice, not too big. The extra pockets that the bag has are very handy for the camera accessiores. I Haven't discovered any cons yet, but I just got it so thats why! Nice compact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypmyanko on 04/20/2013

Good size camera case for most non slr cameras Ample storage pockets for accessories Easy access. Construction seems good. Bit of a strong smell when opened, but will no doubt fade with age. No others that I can think of. My canon ex500is fits nicely in this case with room for the charger. Space separator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapavlovic on 03/21/2013

After almost a full year of using it, it stills fulfills all my requirements considering a bag for my camera. It is large enough to put camera inside, charger and USB cord into separate pockets. The bag can be divided into two chambers, and you can adjust size of them. I have SONY HX100V, which is one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonatas87 on 02/11/2013

really liked it behaves very well, has several tabs, and the material is amazing, she still has a sort of padded inside, leaving the camera much more protected. The price is also very good, well worth. And arrived at my house in about 15 days nothing. Maybe the stench that comes into it, but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterpanda1970 on 10/31/2012

At first time you take this bag out of the packet you may think it's too little to fit in your dslr and lenses but finally I could put inside my dslr and an additional 70-300 lens with a mini-tripod too... It comes with a little piece to separate items inside and other one to make it more ressistant ... Read more

Perfect for its price

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections