DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Carrying Bag for Cameras (Black)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a cheap camera bag which does a good job at protecting your digital camera. Its interior is divided into two parts, so it's good to keep your camera and batteries/charger separated, but in the same bag. It also has a front pocket and a side pocket, which is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWinky32 on 05/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is fine, case is easy to use and keeps your camera safe even if it falls in it. Its dimensions are great, cause they just fit the camera, so you do not have to struggle with putting it inside. It fits nicely. Great buy! Cons:Since it is pretty easy, quality is prett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYecao on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's just as useful as you expect it to be. The plastic clips are hard enough to hold full well the normal weight of a DSLR camera and the bag has a minimum of rigidity that mantains its shape. The zipper works fine and it does not re-open. I used this bag to carry my N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoekk on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Super cheap compared to european camera bags. Fits my DSLR camera perfectly, I own a canon 1100D with a 18-15'' lens The size is nice, not too big. The extra pockets that the bag has are very handy for the camera accessiores. Cons:I Haven't discovered any cons yet, but I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmyanko on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good size camera case for most non slr cameras Ample storage pockets for accessories Easy access. Construction seems good. Cons:Bit of a strong smell when opened, but will no doubt fade with age. No others that I can think of. OtherThoughts:My canon ex500is fits nicely... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapavlovic on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After almost a full year of using it, it stills fulfills all my requirements considering a bag for my camera. It is large enough to put camera inside, charger and USB cord into separate pockets. The bag can be divided into two chambers, and you can adjust size... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonatas87 on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really liked it behaves very well, has several tabs, and the material is amazing, she still has a sort of padded inside, leaving the camera much more protected. The price is also very good, well worth. And arrived at my house in about 15 days Cons:nothing. Maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterpanda1970 on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:At first time you take this bag out of the packet you may think it's too little to fit in your dslr and lenses but finally I could put inside my dslr and an additional 70-300 lens with a mini-tripod too... It comes with a little piece to separate items inside an... Read more

Perfect for its price
    3 0
  • posted byVijayalayan on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price it's great bag to keep small DSLR or point-and-shoot camera and its accessories. Items are easily accessible and are fairly protected. Size is ideal to carry around shoulder during hiking, etc and the strap is wide enough to distribute the weight... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcissoto on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fit perfectly everything I have for my camera except the charger (mine's a bit big). - The material is very well sewn in general. - It is padded. - Shoulder strap is big! - It's cheap! Cons:- Not sure about the quality of the side nets. I use to put my extra b... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections