DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Carrying Bag for Cameras (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a cheap and sturdy bag. Cons:The smell, the smell. It smells like chemicals mixed with other chemicals, nasty denstistry and dead animals. Awful smell. The smell got stuck in my hands, had to wash them with soap. The strap is a bit flimsy. Could have mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaushas on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all it's a good price for a camera bag. Second - it's quite strong and i hope it will last for long. It looks quite good also. There are a lot of space not only for a camera, but for another battery, memory cards, charger, two kind of cables also. I put my digi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvuestramajestad on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good quality - Good price - Inner pad to fit camera - Pocket for smalls accessories Cons:- Small: My Canon 600 D only fits without objective. - Unconfortable and small strap OtherThoughts:The strap engages at the center and sometimes de bag turn. It would be better to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnklyne on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good size. Big enough for my NEX-F3 with 16-55mm lens, plus a couple other items. I have a cover for the camera so I use the bag for extra items like lens adapter, lens caps, etc. Seems to be made of a water resistant material. All sides are padded and includes moveable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypharmtech on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and compact Good quality Great value for price Padding on inside Compartment for accessories Cons:Small (which is either a pro or con depending on your camera) OtherThoughts:Make sure you check your camera dimensions and take into account all your accessories Botto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperozzo on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the price is very good for the standard product. provides good protection to the equipment, preventing both shocks and against the rain. Cons:I think the handle could be more robust, providing more safety and comfort on shipping. OtherThoughts:I have a Fujifilm FinePix S3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarekic on 06/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact, light, low price Cons:Toxic smell even after washing in washing machine, only one external zip compartment OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Build quality is OK, material seems fine, but somewhat thin, gentle. Good size for (very) small camcorder, but one mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluckyluke64 on 09/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material seems to be good, strong. The bag is pretty sturdy and have a plenty of space for my Canon S5 IS., batteries, cables, cards and other small items. It offers many posibility to carry: hand, belt, shoulder, and that is very couzy. Cons:The carrying strap is thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCAANTHLE on 05/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material is very good, seems pretty sturdy and accommodates well over my D3100 lens, the outer compartment accommodates small items as well as SDHC cards and batteries. Cons:For those who want to carry accessories with the machine she brewers, as space is very small,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections