DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Carrying Bag for Cameras (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
Excellent!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdamsoff on 08/06/2014

Небольшая сумочка. использую на поясе для переноски объективов во время фотосессий. Влазит CROP зеркалка с объективом 17-55. Small bag, use a belt to carry lenses during photo shoots. Vlazit CROP SLR with lens 17-55. Read more

Goog Bag!

Impression:Excellent!;

0 1
  • posted byMattara on 01/29/2014

This is a cheap and sturdy bag. The smell, the smell. It smells like chemicals mixed with other chemicals, nasty denstistry and dead animals. Awful smell. The smell got stuck in my hands, had to wash them with soap. The strap is a bit flimsy. Could have more small pockets for batteries, memory cards etc. Other thoughts? Can't think, the smell is overwhelming.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoelholr on 12/17/2013

For this particular camera it fits very well including the charger. No cons to say. Maybe if it has an internal pocket for spare parts like a SD Card, battery and so. Not in my case, but for people who needs place to put a spare SD Card it would be good to have an internal pocket. I was afraid when I bought it that it would not fit, but it fits very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclassica on 11/08/2013

The bag is nicely padded and gives a sense of security that my camera is safe. It also has plenty of room for spare batteries, a spare memory card [just in case], and also the cable to connect the camera to my computer. None that I can find so far. The bag that I purchased and which came with my camera [both purchased by telephone as the camera had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byziobello on 10/13/2013

I purchased this product and 'absolutely excellent quality', with great price, helpful and ideal eto your photo cameras or the "video camcorder"; inseire has many pockets for batteries, the battreie your leads, and macchian camera; the bag really big enough, everything goes very well, and 'univerale for many cameras; has a shoulder strap, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclassica on 08/21/2013

Good quality for the price and plenty of inner space for both camera and extra batteries/memory card/USB cable etc. The velcro strips on the front and back inside for the adjustable inner section are horizontal and not vertical which means the inner dividing section [with vertical velcro strips] is only attacked half way down so not very secure. As ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaushas on 06/04/2013

First of all it's a good price for a camera bag. Second - it's quite strong and i hope it will last for long. It looks quite good also. There are a lot of space not only for a camera, but for another battery, memory cards, charger, two kind of cables also. I put my digital camcorder in this camera case, if you want to have extra space your camera must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvuestramajestad on 04/14/2013

- Good quality - Good price - Inner pad to fit camera - Pocket for smalls accessories - Small: My Canon 600 D only fits without objective. - Unconfortable and small strap The strap engages at the center and sometimes de bag turn. It would be better to be engaged more up for the bag is kept fixed. If your camera is smaller than mine, buy it: for this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnklyne on 04/07/2013

Good size. Big enough for my NEX-F3 with 16-55mm lens, plus a couple other items. I have a cover for the camera so I use the bag for extra items like lens adapter, lens caps, etc. Seems to be made of a water resistant material. All sides are padded and includes moveable internal divider. Also seems to be tough enough to handle some mild abuse. None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypharmtech on 01/28/2013

Nice and compact Good quality Great value for price Padding on inside Compartment for accessories Small (which is either a pro or con depending on your camera) Make sure you check your camera dimensions and take into account all your accessories I bought 10 of these camera bags to use at work for our video cameras and it is much neater and convenient ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections