Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpidus on 07/23/2008

Great product and very good quality! Enhance the beauty of your PSP. Real metal sticker! Ótimo produto e com ótima qualidade! Deixa seu PSP mais bonito! Colante realmente de metal! Peel off a little easy!Nothing that a plastic protection could not handle! Descola um pouco fácil!Nada que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySyugo on 04/30/2008

- Works well - Looks cool - Easy to apply Overall, the product works. Does its job, making your psp look slick. Oh another pro would be they give you extra back-ups for your d-pad buttons. - Came off easily - Was gold, not silver - Some were bent Main con was the fact that the stickers would come off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricky2005 on 04/02/2008

exceptional price makes the psp stand out works on all sony psp's (slim/2000/phat) original design (one of my favourite games) easy to peel off and tends to break into pieces i managed to get some of the stickers stuck onto my armchair instead of the psp not simple to apply/install had the stickers on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykorn02 on 10/11/2007

Good price Looks great on psp None Take your time when sticking this to your psp as these can be difficult to peel off and reapply if you get it wrong. To stop this peeling off i bought the Screen and Buttons Protector Film to protect them. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections