Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpidus on 07/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great product and very good quality! Enhance the beauty of your PSP. Real metal sticker! Ótimo produto e com ótima qualidade! Deixa seu PSP mais bonito! Colante realmente de metal! Cons:Peel off a little easy!Nothing that a plastic protection could not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySyugo on 04/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works well - Looks cool - Easy to apply Overall, the product works. Does its job, making your psp look slick. Oh another pro would be they give you extra back-ups for your d-pad buttons. Cons:- Came off easily - Was gold, not silver - Some were bent Main con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricky2005 on 04/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:exceptional price makes the psp stand out works on all sony psp's (slim/2000/phat) original design (one of my favourite games) Cons:easy to peel off and tends to break into pieces i managed to get some of the stickers stuck onto my armchair instead of the psp not simple... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorn02 on 10/11/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price Looks great on psp Cons:None OtherThoughts:Take your time when sticking this to your psp as these can be difficult to peel off and reapply if you get it wrong. Bottomline:To stop this peeling off i bought the Screen and Buttons Protector Film to protect them. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections