DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 54-Key Slim Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Keyboard - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJamfris on 06/13/2012

- It's a bluetooth keyboard with mouse function and rechargeable battery just for 31$. You won't find much better than that. - I connected it to a PS3 and to a Mac Mini and worked ok. - It comes with the cable to charge it, and a plstic hard case to put it in after you finish. Quite handy. - The battery ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfast4ever on 03/25/2012

+manual and software on cd is good +nice size, easy to work with -the slide on cover is not a very great thing -at my product, the space button needs to be pressed quit hard and long to make it work (no problems with other keys) -the mouse is very sensitive, clicking it does not send a left click but ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byanthraxman on 03/09/2011

- Relatively cheap - Very nice design - Decent build quality (It's not like regular China junk) - All the buttons work - Includes mouse - I was very impressed with the manual! It's well written, and includes guides for several different BT-programmes, in addition to nice pictures and good descriptions.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byImiskaI on 03/04/2011

Works well with both my notebook (Linux) an mobile phone (rooted Nexus One (Android)) Price is good. It has optical mouse. It has two Bluetooth profiles - you can pair it with two different devices and it will remember both of them and it has two different IDs. Switching between profiles is realized ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartijnH on 01/07/2011

I've connected this little bt keyboard to our win7 media center. A simple bt dongle is connected and connecting the keyboard is quite easy. After connecting the dongle, you let win7 and the keyboard search for each other, type in a code - done. The distance the keyboard covers seems to be limited by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnkhwatcher on 12/30/2010

Neat design, works with Windows 7. Does not work with android. Will not connect with my Nexus One running Froyo. The guides to setting up the keyboard that are included with the device are all out of date. They don't include Android or Windows 7. The buttons need to be pressed quite firmly in order to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections