Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great buy. Period.

posted by anthraxman on 03/09/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

- Relatively cheap
    - Very nice design
    - Decent build quality (It's not like regular China junk)
    - All the buttons work
    - Includes mouse
    - I was very impressed with the manual! It's well written, and includes guides for several different BT-programmes, in addition to nice pictures and good descriptions.
    - Again, it actually works!

Cons:

- As another reviewer said, the front metal plate(yes, it's actually metal!) fell off. This is an extremely easy fix though. ( see pics )
    - Could have been a little cheaper. 31 bucks is a lot when you use them on a site that provides items with very varying quality.
    - The mouse uses optical techologi(like HTC phones), which feels wierd. It's too sensitive on small motions, and too little sensitive when you want to move the mouse from one side of the screen to the other.
    This might be a serious problem if you are sitting 4-5 meters(15 feet) away from a TV with 1920x1080 resolution. I hope I'll get used to it though.

OtherThoughts:

The keyboard feels a little light. I'm not sure whether to put this in cons or pros. I'd prefer it weighing a little more. On the other hand, you won't get tired in your hands after using it for a while :-)
    I've not yet gotten to test the battery life.

Bottomline:

The cheapest wireless keyboard with mouse that I could find in Norway is apx. 60 USD. The cheapest BlueTooth-keyboard I could find that actually had a mouse/trackpad is the DiNovo mini, which clocks in at a staggering 150 dollars. Plus shipping.
    So the bottom line is: If you need something like this, and like the looks of it, buy it. I have no problem what so ever recommending this keyboard.
    Theres a little NB! though. Though the outer shell is of good quality, I wouldn't bet my savings on the inner workings. It's probably poorly soldered, and will most likely break if you drop it to the ground. So be careful with it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections