DX » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 4/3G/3GS (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoanporres on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pack is great. For my, the price is very good for the case that you recive. It come in a plastic case, and you can see the tow chargers and the USB data - charging cable. The AC charcher and the USB data cable look like the original ones. And originals co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoni1988 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very, very cheap. You get the adapter, the cable and the car charger, all three parts for a small price. It works perfectly. You will never need save your battery while you are in a long car trip. Now you can use it all the trip, or if you are driving, you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChochek on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much cheaper the the original charger from Apple, you get the adapter, the cable and the car charger for a small cost. Works perfectly. Cons:The part of the cable which goes into the iPhone is a little hard. It is sometimes hard to plug it in or remove it, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySavvyshopr on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little set - I can charge the phone in the car and have a spare cable to use when I am at my desk. I have purchased both the car charger and cable before which were promptly snatched up by by partner so bought this set for myself. I am very happy with these produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzibaaa on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality.. good price.. nice packeging! fast shiping... cool red LED light.. very good value for money.. good connections and cords.! Cons:no cons for this price its as good as you can get. so its cheap but its not as cheaply made as i was thinking. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHanyKawkab on 06/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good quality with a lamp indicator, resembling the genuine Apple pieces. Very durable for use. i used it for long, continuous time with no problems at all. It fits firmly in the car cigarette socket Cons:The plug going to the car charger slips easily out, You shoul... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjccasanovap on 10/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good size, decent built, works as it should (until one of the components died) Cons:AC charger died after first use...first I thought it was the cable but this works perfect when connected to my laptop. I don't think bcause overcharge or electric issue but for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcbr88 on 09/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The price -It works perfectly -It fits great into the iPhone 4 -Good materials -Both adapters works really well -The LED of the car adapter -It looks really great, and the white color makes the product seem original -The data cable is long, that could be a con for the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexerramun on 07/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Despite having purchased the product on the website of DX, it seems that Apple had sent me .- It has a case that seems original (almost equal to the iPod Touch) .- The quality of materials is very good .- It works perfectly .- I see no need to purchase an origin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloftheim86 on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price! I will never consider buying a new charger from apple ever again! Good quality and works as it should! Even comes in casing similar to what you get from apple. Cons:The car charger har some minor quality flaws. A smal gap where the two parts come together... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections