DX » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 4/3G/3GS (100~240V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoanporres on 01/23/2013

This pack is great. For my, the price is very good for the case that you recive. It come in a plastic case, and you can see the tow chargers and the USB data - charging cable. The AC charcher and the USB data cable look like the original ones. And originals cost a lot more. The quality is very good. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoni1988 on 01/11/2013

Very, very cheap. You get the adapter, the cable and the car charger, all three parts for a small price. It works perfectly. You will never need save your battery while you are in a long car trip. Now you can use it all the trip, or if you are driving, you can use it with an radar application. The part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChochek on 01/09/2013

Much cheaper the the original charger from Apple, you get the adapter, the cable and the car charger for a small cost. Works perfectly. The part of the cable which goes into the iPhone is a little hard. It is sometimes hard to plug it in or remove it, but it is not a big issue. You just have to be a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySavvyshopr on 12/16/2012

Great little set - I can charge the phone in the car and have a spare cable to use when I am at my desk. I have purchased both the car charger and cable before which were promptly snatched up by by partner so bought this set for myself. I am very happy with these products. Not sure what the other gadget ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzibaaa on 10/22/2012

Very good quality.. good price.. nice packeging! fast shiping... cool red LED light.. very good value for money.. good connections and cords.! no cons for this price its as good as you can get. so its cheap but its not as cheaply made as i was thinking. i will order again the shiping was very fast!!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHanyKawkab on 06/16/2012

very good quality with a lamp indicator, resembling the genuine Apple pieces. Very durable for use. i used it for long, continuous time with no problems at all. It fits firmly in the car cigarette socket The plug going to the car charger slips easily out, You should not make the wire stretched. it heats ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjccasanovap on 10/16/2011

Good size, decent built, works as it should (until one of the components died) AC charger died after first use...first I thought it was the cable but this works perfect when connected to my laptop. I don't think bcause overcharge or electric issue but for a built issue. Last time it worked I moved a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcbr88 on 09/14/2011

-The price -It works perfectly -It fits great into the iPhone 4 -Good materials -Both adapters works really well -The LED of the car adapter -It looks really great, and the white color makes the product seem original -The data cable is long, that could be a con for the car but a pro for the AC adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexerramun on 07/17/2011

Despite having purchased the product on the website of DX, it seems that Apple had sent me .- It has a case that seems original (almost equal to the iPod Touch) .- The quality of materials is very good .- It works perfectly .- I see no need to purchase an original magazine .- The tab that fits into the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloftheim86 on 07/10/2011

Price! I will never consider buying a new charger from apple ever again! Good quality and works as it should! Even comes in casing similar to what you get from apple. The car charger har some minor quality flaws. A smal gap where the two parts come together, but does not really matter. It looks good ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections