DX » Community » Reviews » Adder Recreational Nylon Belt with Aluminum Buckle - Black (125CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I wear a full MOLLE pack in the field as well as a .12 gauge shotgun. I then use this to sling of my hips a entrenching tool, buck knife, bear spray,side arm, camp axe and rock pick. Yes it is heavy, but the belt holds up. Cons:Might have been nice to have som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's made from thick nylon, seems very durable and can support much weight - The buckle is sturdy and stiff, and holds well - It's easy to put on and off - Price is very cheap Cons:- A bit too short, some more 25 cm of length would make it perfect - The end... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeorgiaHunter on 12/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I wasnt' sure if this belt was going to be long enough. I am between 38 and 40" in the waist. But it does fit me with just an inch or two to spare. So yes it fits. It is very durable and the end is cut with a hot knife, meaning the nylon on the end won't fray. That... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywguerreiro on 03/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:preço baixo, alta resistência, uso relativamente fácil. em resumo, segura as calças no corpo muito bem. low cost, high strength, relatively easy to use. in short, holds the trousers in the body very well. Cons:nada em específico. nothing in particular. OtherThou... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections