Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• great product

posted by GeorgiaHunter on 12/25/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I wasnt' sure if this belt was going to be long enough. I am between 38 and 40" in the waist. But it does fit me with just an inch or two to spare. So yes it fits. It is very durable and the end is cut with a hot knife, meaning the nylon on the end won't fray. That's a big plus. 1.75 inches is pretty wide but I have come to love the width. And the metal buckle seems really sturdy.

Cons:

Only that it is just barely big enough. If I put on much more weight I am in trouble. lol The metal buckle may be a little difficult to thread in the beginning but not much. YOu need to think before you buy if you are greater than 40 inches in the waist.

OtherThoughts:

This has become my favorite belt. I wear it a lot, especial ly since I have started carrying a concealed weapon. The belt is sturdy enough to support the weight of the holster and gun without dragging my pants down.

Bottomline:

You will find belts like this for double or triple the price at your local gun or tactical store. Why spend more? It's great and I can't imagine you getting a better price anywhere.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections