Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Stitch81 on 09/02/2013

Pros: It´s a small pouch, very useful to carry all that small things that usually go to the bottom of your pack. Now, I can have them under control. The quality is awesome, well done. I had other Adder Items, and they are quite well constructed too. The MOLLE system is a great add, too. Cons: None so far, maybe a bit on the expensive side,... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Rendal on 08/04/2013

Pros: Nice little pouch. The specifications and the picture are extremely accurate. The material is sturdy, the sewing is well done and solid. It's big enough to fit a man's wallet and a little knife, or a pair of glasses and a cellular. Can be worn vertically or horizontally. Cons: No cons. OtherThoughts: The top is held closed by a little vel... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kynutcase88 on 06/03/2013

Pros: Ordered this pouch for my Iphone 3GS and was hoping for just enough room. When it arrived, I quickly noticed it was not waterproof, A quick trip to the store for spray tent waterproofing and I was in business. This pouch hold my headphones at the bottom then my Iphone and even my pen that I use with the Iphone as well as a regular ink pen... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Steiner1000 on 03/24/2013

Pros: This is a great pouch with a three point Velcro system to help keep item secure. I have six of these and I use this a lot on my backpack. They can fit horizontally or vertically on a belt or backpack. Cons: These are not MOLLE and you can use them with a MOLLE system but you will not get the kind of grip than you usually will normal MOLLE... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Solodos on 03/23/2013

Pros: Quality is good, good seams and strong. Have option for join with molle. The color is pretty and suits with all. Cons: The velcro could be better, is a little bad because is not strong at all. The front velcro have good position but the sides are smalls and sometimes you need put correctly both sides of the velcro for attach him with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RevRaptor on 02/14/2013

Pros: Its a pouch what you see is what you get. Strong sturdy and well stitched. top flap closes securely and has a water proof inner lining protecting the contents from light rain. Mollie attachable and holds on securely. Cons: No cons this is an awesome little pouch. Does exactly what you would expect of it. OtherThoughts: I trust it enough t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Stig555 on 02/13/2013

Pros: - Perfect size for a lot of gadgets like digital cameras, walkie talkies, GPS devices, etc. - Perfect size for camping stuff too, you can fit an emergency poncho plus a space blanket plus some hand warmers and fits perfectly into one pouch. I could fit an altoids-like tin survival kit into this pouch too without any rattle. Check sizes ju... Read more

1 - Altoids tin  2 - Poncho + Space Blanket 3 Kit kat + 1 chocobar + Water pur tablets

3 0
  • posted by rparker on 01/30/2013

Pros: These appear to be quite good. They are well stitched and the velcro closures (on three sides of the flap) securely hold the flap closed. The material is solid and the quad cross-connecting velcro attachment straps allow you to attach the pouch both vertically or horizontally. Cons: I didn't find anything negative about these pouches. The... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Juniperus on 09/29/2012

Pros: This product is very good quality, nothing short of brilliant. Its color is suitable for many environment and for all purposes. Its size is right, not too small, but big enough. It can be attached to of a backpack shoulder strap, so you have all the small accessories for quick access. Two products goes to side of a backpack on pals-rings... Read more

pouch on backpack one pouch two poches

0 0
  • posted by igomor on 08/30/2012

Pros: Good size and well-finished. Velcro works well. La cartichera tiene unos acabados estupendos, las costuras son buenas y el velcro no se desprende. Los amarres tipo molle funcionan bien y tiene una zona alcochada en la parte trasera. Cons: None OtherThoughts: I use for GPS and fits OK. El color es un cooyte brown oscuro. Un poco mas claro... Read more

Pouch Size

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections