Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelisbellator on 08/03/2014

Pros: Really nice, made of metal so it won't break and also gives a firm feel, easy to light Cons: A bit small gas tank All in all, this is a really good lighter for the price. The nicest thing about it is that the gas starts flowing instantly when you open the lid, and then you just have to spin the "wheel" and volá it burns nicely. I recommend this ... Read more

Impression:great for the price,Firm feel;

0 0
  • posted byAlbanogc on 08/01/2014

Muito bom o acabamento. Nice shape and grip. Price awesome. Preço ótimo. Veio sem gás... Without butane. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0
  • posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

This is one of the best lighter I have order on DX site. It feels very nice in your hand or pocket for been so slim. Lights up every time, not wind prove but have a nice flame. I did not find any cons on it by this time. lighter feel good and look very good and I use it every day for smoking. Reservoir for been so thin is small , it last about 40-50... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAdrian1DDF2556 on 04/08/2014

Its easy to light and get going The lid flips open really quickly the flame is great the light itself is a sturdy product and feels good slim, small awesome Small fuel tank one or too handling issues sometimes its hard to strike it, wheel is a bit stiff, and the lid is hard to open and close at times Its a really great lighter, worth the price. its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycapaa on 02/26/2014

The lighter feels very good in the hand. The material feels like some kind of rubber and it feels really sturdy. It easily flips open and easy to light. It also looks very stylish! The gas cointainer is kinda small, so you end up having to refill it semi-often. But it's really easy to refill it if you've got a refill can. So it's not a major con. You'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byColep on 02/19/2014

nice small size, not too small though. good quality and nice finish on the metal. I have used it almost daily for over a month and it still is perfect. none. spark wheel is maybe a little narrow, but it is fine.. no butane gauge. lid wasnt 100% inline with bottom, not too bad and not a problem really. Might have just got sat on and twisted a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrappedUnderIce on 10/02/2013

A pretty quality lighter,very thin and it has an expensive look plus its pretty cheap (for the quality). A bit heavy and requires refilling every couple days,the refilling at first was a bit annoying (because of the small filling hole) but it's not that a big deal and its not a con of the lighter but would definitely like to see this lighter in other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictorJPwn on 09/07/2013

- the size of it. - very thin and compacted. - easy to open. - very nice robber - metal filling. - It's just a very cool lighter to have. - Ideal survival gear item - If you open it up and wait before lighting, the gas goes already. Becareful! I think to buy it again, because it is realy easy to turn wather proof, and have on bug out bags. you can buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKennyV120 on 07/08/2013

Very cool and slim. Opening the cap has some weight to it and it feels really nice to flip it open and light it. Light a cigarette/candle/whatever, and you will definitely get some interested looks and questions about the lighter. Not windproof. The paint (or rubber of some sort?) will fall off after repeated use and rubbing around with keys/inner pocket.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylvioC on 06/01/2013

I'm very surprised by the size of it, it is very thin and compacted. It's very ease to open, and it has a very nice robber with metal filling to it. It's just a very cool lighter to have. I'm really happy with it. It's a very small lighter, so the fuel container is pretty small too. If you smoke 2-3 packs a day, you'll have to refill it a little often ... Read more

Size_lighter
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections