• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydempsidom on 09/03/2015

I love it, nothing more to say.

Impression:great for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byKiutlanuxiwaj on 02/28/2015

Pros: It is very compact but solid. It has normal standard flame, you don´t feel ti in a pocket Cons: I have it too short to be objective about it Other thoughts: The gas runs as soon as you open the lid, which makes it very easy to use, but also wastes a bit gas.

Impression:Very thin lighter;

0 0 0

• posted byArtoku on 12/22/2014

Pros: Its thin and fits well into your pocket, easy to use and fill. Cons: Gas amount is small, which obviously is compared to the size. Other thoughts: Its nice lighter, interesting part was the fact, that the gas starts running instantly after you open the cap, so its easy to light and keep up.

Great lighter for great price

Impression:nice,great for the price,lighter;

0 0 0

• posted bysayunu on 11/26/2014

Analysis of the product: : Skinny Card Style Butane Lighter. Pros: - Cheap. - Very useful. - Very good and resistant material. Cons: - butane load a little hard. - It costs to light. In conclusion: is a good buy. In shipping the product came well packaged.

Skinny Card Style Butane Lighter Skinny Card Style Butane Lighter Skinny Card Style Butane Lighter Skinny Card Style Butane Lighter

Impression:lighter,Butane Lighter,Skinny Lighter;

0 0 0

• posted byglimpsofreality on 10/31/2014

Pros: its a nice looking lighter, really worth the price Cons: only issue is when you open the cap gas start flowing, but I can live with that

Impression:nice,great for the price,Firm feel;

0 0 0

• posted byfelisbellator on 08/03/2014

Pros: Really nice, made of metal so it won't break and also gives a firm feel, easy to light Cons: A bit small gas tank All in all, this is a really good lighter for the price. The nicest thing about it is that the gas starts flowing instantly when you open the lid, and then you just have to spin... Read more

Impression:great for the price,Firm feel;

0 0 0

• posted byAlbanogc on 08/01/2014

Muito bom o acabamento. Nice shape and grip. Price awesome. Preço ótimo. Veio sem gás... Without butane.

0 0 0

• posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

This is one of the best lighter I have order on DX site. It feels very nice in your hand or pocket for been so slim. Lights up every time, not wind prove but have a nice flame. I did not find any cons on it by this time. lighter feel good and look very good and I use it every day for smoking. for... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byAdrian1DDF2556 on 04/08/2014

Its easy to light and get going The lid flips open really quickly the flame is great the light itself is a sturdy product and feels good slim, small awesome Small fuel tank one or too handling issues sometimes its hard to strike it, wheel is a bit stiff, and the lid is hard to open and close at a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapaa on 02/26/2014

The lighter feels very good in the hand. The material feels like some kind of rubber and it feels really sturdy. It easily flips open and easy to light. It also looks very stylish! The gas cointainer is kinda small, so you end up having to refill it semi-often. But it's really easy to refill it a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere