Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is one of the best lighter I have order on DX site. It feels very nice in your hand or pocket for been so slim. Lights up every time, not wind prove but have a nice flame. Cons:I did not find any cons on it by this time. OtherThoughts:lighter feel good an... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAdrian1DDF2556 on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its easy to light and get going The lid flips open really quickly the flame is great the light itself is a sturdy product and feels good slim, small awesome Cons:Small fuel tank one or too handling issues sometimes its hard to strike it, wheel is a bit stiff, and the li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycapaa on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lighter feels very good in the hand. The material feels like some kind of rubber and it feels really sturdy. It easily flips open and easy to light. It also looks very stylish! Cons:The gas cointainer is kinda small, so you end up having to refill it semi-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVictorJPwn on 09/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- the size of it. - very thin and compacted. - easy to open. - very nice robber - metal filling. - It's just a very cool lighter to have. - Ideal survival gear item Cons:- If you open it up and wait before lighting, the gas goes already. Becareful! OtherThoughts:I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylvioC on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I'm very surprised by the size of it, it is very thin and compacted. It's very ease to open, and it has a very nice robber with metal filling to it. It's just a very cool lighter to have. I'm really happy with it. Cons:It's a very small lighter, so the fuel container is p... Read more

Size_lighter
    0 0
  • posted byShasan on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love the feel of it. Has a slim size to it and has a great "click, This is a great little lighter. Works great and first flick. Light enough to put in shorts. Cons:None at the moment, although it would be nice to see a full size model also, None, well after time... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliera on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like the quality. Its good and cheap. But the HONEST lighters are becomming popular. I like the quality. A good lighter with high quality and low price. Cons:There is only one cons. If you open it up and wait before lighting, the gas goes already. Becareful! O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnknownPwny on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great looking lighter and it works great. It feels like quality and I hope it is. Let's see after some days, weeks or months. The price is also really good. Cons:The "pin" where you insert the butane was a little bit bent. So it can be hard to refill it sometime... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx9a3k on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These lighters are by far one of my favorite on DX. I've been ordering them for years and have only ever had 1 defective one. When ever people borrow them they think it's a fancy expensive lighter but I assure them I've ordered it from china for only a couple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFirster on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well. Pleasant to the touch. Looks great. During his time there were no problems. I love it. All my friends think that it is very expensive lighter. Ordered a few lighters friends as a gift. ll of my friends who I gave this a lighter, very happy. Cons:A small amou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections