DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone Logo Style Bag with Strap for Cell Phone and Gadgets - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEyalGold on 07/23/2011

This bag is very usefull and will help you to protect your iphone of other stuff.. (i use it for my pocket camera) The apple logo makes it look like its more than just a normal bag. Easy close the bag by pulling both strings, in end of them there are two balls that helps you pull it easier. Buy This Item, you will not be dissapointed. dust easally sticks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazaro700 on 01/03/2011

It has a neck strap. It looks great. It keeps your product fairly secure from scratches and maybe a bit from shock. The two wooden beads fell off :( I was very disappointed with this and I had to fix it myself (Lucky I knew how to & that I even caught them when they both fell off). It attracts a LOT of fuzzies and ends up looking a bit old and ugly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChinaMan004 on 12/31/2010

This bag is just the right size for you iPhone or iPod- with or without a silicon case. I use this for my care charger and retractable usb cable too (but don't put that and the iPhone in together, theres not enough room). The stings on the side were you pull the top shut helps a lot so things don't accidentally fall out. The iPhone and Apple logo make ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections