DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Male to Female Extension Cable (180CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxofrot on 02/04/2014

Good quality cable USB3 compliant Good quality, tough and shielded. The devices connected are all recognized USB3 and strongly held. Also retro-compatible with USB2. Nothing special to mention. I was looking for an extension cable compatible with USB 3 and it was perfect. It could have been available ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeekarwe on 12/06/2013

I will say only good things about this cable. Superb construction. Thick gauge cables. Extends the reach of any USB port well. And it's USB 3. Zero power loss. Carries a full current with no perceivable voltage loss. Brilliant piece of product. Will recommend wholeheartedly. None. Believe me. None. Just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaim54x on 11/20/2013

-useful -fast -well made -attractive blue colour -backwards compatible -same colour as Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cable This cable makes those hard to reach rear USB3.0 cables usable. Those valuable rear USB ports are often under utilised but people complain that they have run out of ports at the same time, extension ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj5ive on 10/04/2013

Good length, good construction. Good connectors, good colour. None that I can see. I needed a USB extension cable once I moved my Dlink router up above the cabinets since the short cable on my USB Hub no longer reaches while still plugged into my Printer and External Drive. I have no USB3.0 devices or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNight64 on 08/19/2013

Full support to transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times as fast as USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s) before taking into account that USB 3.0 is full duplex whereas USB 2.0 is half duplex, giving USB 3.0 the potential total bandwidth if utilized both ways to 20 times that of USB 2.0. USB 3.0 tem velocidades ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

Works fine, with a good lenght and no overall power drop. I'm using a USB disk case with this, and it is powered directly from this cable. It is very thick, and you can not bend it easily None I can think of, maybe a little expensive for just a cable The blue color of this cable makes it very hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDev4Press on 05/06/2013

Excellent made cable, that manages to offer very good speed for USB 3.0 hard drives and hard disk docking station I have. Test with Samsung and Toshiba 1GB USB 3.0 hard drives, and it has same speed as short cables these hard drives come with. I used the extension cable to connect short original cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysismo on 01/24/2013

Really good quality, I use it every day no problem. Has no problem with interference (cheap usb cables on the same location had). Will be nicer is it cheaper (but this apply to all items :-P). I think to buy 3 more, Its always good to have an usb extension cable, this is a quality one and is not too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlex302 on 12/18/2012

Price.Length. Good build qualiti. The construction of connectors, they are not breakable. Does not affect the data transfer rate (see my screenshot). --- ???????, ?? ????????? ? ?????????????? ??????????(? ????????????? ? DX), ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ???????? ????? ???????. ?????? ???????? ???????? ?????... Read more

USB 3.0 cable (SKU 48893)

1 0 0

• posted byvbbrasil on 11/20/2012

Quite thick and stiff, not very flexible. This is a quality cable that does not feel cheap. USB plugs in and stays in and not loose at all. None that I can think of. The USB 3.0 ports on my computer are located on the back of the case. I think is really inconvenient to put gadgets on these ports. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections