DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Male to Female Extension Cable (180CM-Length)
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNight64 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Full support to transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times as fast as USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s) before taking into account that USB 3.0 is full duplex whereas USB 2.0 is half duplex, giving USB 3.0 the potential total bandwidth if utilized both ways t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine, with a good lenght and no overall power drop. I'm using a USB disk case with this, and it is powered directly from this cable. It is very thick, and you can not bend it easily Cons:None I can think of, maybe a little expensive for just a cable Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDev4Press on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent made cable, that manages to offer very good speed for USB 3.0 hard drives and hard disk docking station I have. Test with Samsung and Toshiba 1GB USB 3.0 hard drives, and it has same speed as short cables these hard drives come with. I used the exten... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysismo on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good quality, I use it every day no problem. Has no problem with interference (cheap usb cables on the same location had). Cons:Will be nicer is it cheaper (but this apply to all items :-P). OtherThoughts:I think to buy 3 more, Its always good to have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlex302 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price.Length. Good build qualiti. The construction of connectors, they are not breakable. Does not affect the data transfer rate (see my screenshot). --- ???????, ?? ????????? ? ?????????????? ??????????(? ????????????? ? DX), ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ???????? ????? ???????. ?... Read more

USB 3.0 cable (SKU 48893)
    0 1
  • posted byvbbrasil on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quite thick and stiff, not very flexible. This is a quality cable that does not feel cheap. USB plugs in and stays in and not loose at all. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:The USB 3.0 ports on my computer are located on the back of the case. I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmastro on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A to A extension cable Feels very solid, not cheap or thin at all Blue color makes it easier to differentiate from other USB 2 cables Cons:None that I have found so far OtherThoughts:I ordered this cable to work as an extension for a screen digitizer (no longer sold by DX... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymrmuzzio on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good built, good length with nice connectors. I use it with an external HD wich is usb 3.0 and works like a charm with this extension. No problems or speed reduction when copying files with near 2 meters of cable. If you use it with a pc don't plug them i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycotayo on 08/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent usb cable 3, of high quality. With a suitable length and a good finish, I tried it with a hard external USB 3 I have and going perfectly. A great purchase. Cons:There is no any hits that put him, is simply what is advertised and of good quality. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byksenchy on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's in blue color, symbolizing USB 3.0 protocol making it easy to find among the rest of the USB cables you see on your computer (keyboard, camera, ...) :) It's really a USB 3.0 cable. It's long enough for a stationary computer, not the 10cm crap for laptops... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections