DX » Community » Reviews » 24W 300-LED White Indoor Decoration String Lights with LED Driver (5M-Length/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxavier2 on 07/31/2012

very nice string of leds. low costs and good build. go's with driver so its a very complete kit. its availible in different collors. for everyone a string of led's. low light . its not for lighting stuff but just for decoration. tryd to used for lighting a bird cage this winter oudsite but its very low of light. need brighter led's for lighting things.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObnovec on 02/18/2012

All included in the package, just mount it. Good quality power source. I have it almost 1year, it lights cca. 7h per day and it still functions without fault. Very good glue tape on the bottom of the LED strip, it sticks very hard. Power source and LED strip not for use in wet environment. You can cut the strip and solder wires every 3 LEDs. The power ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElectricEmu on 08/30/2011

Easy to use: Obvious solder-lands where you can cut the strip to size. Polarity is clearly marked so it's easy to use any 12v power supply (I used a 15v supply for my second 3metres.) Coming off a large roll means the tape keeps trying to twist sideways. Not really a big wory as I just weighed it down with a pair of plyers while I soldered the ends.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections