DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Charging Cable (60CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Average buen cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshindenfudo on 03/20/2015

Standard cable por phone chargers. It seems to be weaker than other similar items available in DX.

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted bybennysterckx on 12/30/2014

This cable works perfect as it should. I use it to charge my cell phone, wireless keyboard, ... on my laptop and it works like a charm. For this price it is a no-brainer.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bycrimo88 on 10/06/2014

I am very satisfact of this product, is smol is not fat, his strong cable, the size is small, i us this cable of 1 years and i don't have a probleme, it's good quality price ratio

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bywimanna on 10/03/2014

Well it is cheap and easy. Bought t a while ago and it is still functioning as it is supposed to. Good buy!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byxxxyyyzzzh on 10/01/2014

No se qué más poner, es un cable, buena calidad, funciona, y el largo es bueno. No encuentro nada en contra

Impression:buen cable;

0 0 0

• posted bygetuliospereira on 07/25/2014

The product is great, and good quality, I recommend to everyone. You will not regret it. Bought several product Dx and continue shopping. This product is really great, very good, is excellent, meets all the characteristics described in the product listing. It really is great.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycadjuvgo on 04/18/2014

Works well for charging the phone. Does not take much space, so it's good for travelling Cheap, so it's worth for this price, as it's works fine At the mini USB side the building is pretty bad, but it's still in one peace, so not a big problem. No other cons. They are still working after a year,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAVG70 on 10/19/2013

Nice price and good performance. It works for more than one and a half year in perfect conditions. Any problems with this charging cable, even when it is connected to a USB port in the computer. I use it for charging my cell phone in the last year every day and it works fine. A little bit short I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySidrx on 08/07/2013

Nice length Does the job Good to have around as a spare the construction of it isn't of the best quality. I still need to use other cables (genuine) for reliability of data transfer and communication to the PC If the construction was made better, then this item would make an absolute killing. I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonan89 on 04/09/2013

I just have to say that this is the best buy ever i have for a long time now and it is still working just great and for the money i gave it is even better so if you need a good and long lasting USB cable this is the one to get. My only con about this is that i didn't get one for every family than... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere