DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Charging Cable (60CM-Length)
  • 5 star 31 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 26 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 6 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycadjuvgo on 04/18/2014

Works well for charging the phone. Does not take much space, so it's good for travelling Cheap, so it's worth for this price, as it's works fine At the mini USB side the building is pretty bad, but it's still in one peace, so not a big problem. No other cons. They are still working after a year, so don't worry about the build quality, it will still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAVG70 on 10/19/2013

Nice price and good performance. It works for more than one and a half year in perfect conditions. Any problems with this charging cable, even when it is connected to a USB port in the computer. I use it for charging my cell phone in the last year every day and it works fine. A little bit short cable. I do not really think it is a 60 centimeters long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidrx on 08/07/2013

Nice length Does the job Good to have around as a spare the construction of it isn't of the best quality. I still need to use other cables (genuine) for reliability of data transfer and communication to the PC If the construction was made better, then this item would make an absolute killing. I would literally purchase in bulk, however it didn't work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/09/2013

I just have to say that this is the best buy ever i have for a long time now and it is still working just great and for the money i gave it is even better so if you need a good and long lasting USB cable this is the one to get. My only con about this is that i didn't get one for every family member other than that none what so ever Buy it if you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by98044487 on 02/05/2013

Very useful if you have any electronics with this jack. I've bought 10 cables and now have them anywhere i have been. Too bad quality. After 2 weeks of use black protecting plastic snapped near the jack. All of 10 cables now have snapped protecting plastic on cord, and inner colored cords are now visible. Some cables which i severely use don't work ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycadjuvgo on 01/09/2013

The product is working perfectly, no outages. Well built. Insanely cheap! Can be stored in every little pocket as it's very small. Minor design defectives, but it's hard to even see them, and does not effect the usefullness in any way. Tried with several mobile phones, it's useable as a data cable and a charger too perfectly. Perfect for phones and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraplik20 on 01/06/2013

good overall build good price it works very well nice small cable good package (but i wait really long time... about one and half month) a little bit short. In fact it is only 45cm long. So i must buy longer cable now. really good price for this cable... i´ve bought 3 of them. In my country is that few times more expensive. I bought it for charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiliojge on 12/26/2012

Quite cheap: I was looking for the cheapest one in DX, and this may well be it. Well built: it seems it can endurance many plugs/unplugs without tearing apart A tad shorter that announced: I have measured it, and it is only about 50cm. Not really a problem of DX, but probably Apple's: when used with an iPhone 5 (together with a genuine lightning adapter)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHrafnahnef on 11/21/2012

Short and handy in length. Not too long and not too short. Perfect where you don't need the extra length of a 100cm or 120cm cord. The length of 60 cm is shorter than most OEM cable shipped with manufacturer. It will probably be to short to charge your phone from your desktop computer. Very much decent quality, especially for the really low price. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 11/19/2012

The product came in good package, when i plugged it in the pc and in the other side my cell phone, it recognized directly, just what i wanted it to do. It worked with some others cell phone and not only in the pc, but in the usb power adaptor that came with my cell phone. It doesnt have any cons. The lenght of the cable is very good for me, that i dont ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections