DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Car Cigarette Powered 1000mA USB Adapter/Charger - Black (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 82 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUkrania on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great charger, compact and simple to use. Needfull thing for all car drivers ))) Charge fast my Ipad and HTC mobile phone. Cons:For a now ther eis no coins at all. Even after long time of using! One thing is that packing is very simple, just PE film. OtherThoughts:its j... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypacaraima on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Weel built, very useful. Entrega demora mas chega sem danos aos produtos. Satisfação garantida. bom acabamento, duravel. luz vermelha indica pleno funcionamento. conecta perfeitamente em todos o espaços correspondentes. Cons:haven't realized yet. não... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazakovasm on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Best device at the best price. Highly recommended in the age of big screen smartphones which do not have a long battery life. The red LED indicator is very useful in case one accidentaly disconnects it (due to bumps in the road or some other events). Cons:Seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodreamarin on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best device at the best price. Highly recommended in the age of big screen smartphones which do not have a long battery life. The red LED indicator is very useful in case one accidentaly disconnects it (due to bumps in the road or some other events). Cons:Seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantyska on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does its work for an unbeatable price. Object seems really though. The plug stays firmly in the socket of the car, so does the usb-plug into this adapter. Ledlight is helpfull in identifying if the voltage is sufficient Cons:Becomes hot, so the efficiency is low. Also,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNHJ5700 on 04/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, decent looking and with a small light under the USB entry which tells you whether or not it's working. It's way cheaper than any other i can find where i live (Denmark) Also Charges your phone relatively quick. Cons:Absolutely no cons at all, the qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiekartz on 04/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, it works. Sleek design, very small. Cons:Does not fit in my car, and a lot of my friends cars. In my bmw it did not fit, in my mates mazda 626 it did fit. I'm guess it did not make contact in my socket. OtherThoughts:Very cheap but you have a 50/50... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoosttovitch on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does its work for an unbeatable price. Object seems really though. The plug stays firmly in the socket of the car, so does the usb-plug into this adapter. Ledlight is helpfull in identifying if the voltage is sufficient Cons:Becomes hot, so the efficiency is low. Also,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndi9b3l66f23 on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, powerful, useful car accessory that is who worth the purchase. Works well with a number of USB of various qualities. Great power source for mobile devices Cons:I have not been able to find a single problem with this product, just need a new way to light my smokes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDasenSplit on 02/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-works like a charm -great price -very useful on long or short car rides -essential piece of equipment of a modern car -solid build quality -the power on light is useful Cons:-non that I can think of (works as its suppose to) -sometimes its a bit difficult to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections