DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Car Cigarette Powered 1000mA USB Adapter/Charger - Black (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 116 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 28 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
excellent A Great product
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIwerks on 08/18/2014

Pros: This is a good small size charger that hides itself nicely when plugged in. It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb and matches the black interior nicely. It has a discreet red LED that doesn't blind you when driving at night. Charged my ipad, cellphone and other USB devices fine. Cons: I can't think of any. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted bychorne on 08/17/2014

A great product that can easily charge you phone, just plug it and that is it! You may have to push it hard at the first time, but that is it. Great price, great quality. Read more

Impression:A Great product;

0 0
  • posted byUkrania on 07/08/2014

great charger, compact and simple to use. Needfull thing for all car drivers ))) Charge fast my Ipad and HTC mobile phone. For a now ther eis no coins at all. Even after long time of using! One thing is that packing is very simple, just PE film. its just great, this Mini Car Cigarette Powered 1000mA USB Adapter/Charger - Black. Great price and very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypacaraima on 07/07/2014

Weel built, very useful. Entrega demora mas chega sem danos aos produtos. Satisfação garantida. bom acabamento, duravel. luz vermelha indica pleno funcionamento. conecta perfeitamente em todos o espaços correspondentes. haven't realized yet. não percebi até então. porem, demora bastante para carregar. mas quebra o galho.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazakovasm on 06/18/2014

Best device at the best price. Highly recommended in the age of big screen smartphones which do not have a long battery life. The red LED indicator is very useful in case one accidentaly disconnects it (due to bumps in the road or some other events). Seems a little unstable, as there are some positions in which it would not always make contact in its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodreamarin on 05/14/2014

Best device at the best price. Highly recommended in the age of big screen smartphones which do not have a long battery life. The red LED indicator is very useful in case one accidentaly disconnects it (due to bumps in the road or some other events). Seems a little unstable, as there are some positions in which it would not always make contact in its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghnogueira on 04/29/2014

Very small size, great build quality, firm hold. I can't think of any, really. It has simply no cons. You can't get any wrong with this charger. It has a really really small design, so it gets just a bit outside the adapter hole. Depending on how It has a LED display which shows if it's working properly. For less than $2, you can't ask for much more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantyska on 04/22/2014

Does its work for an unbeatable price. Object seems really though. The plug stays firmly in the socket of the car, so does the usb-plug into this adapter. Ledlight is helpfull in identifying if the voltage is sufficient Becomes hot, so the efficiency is low. Also, tends to release hard out of the socket, but a firm pull is sufficient There is always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNHJ5700 on 04/19/2014

Small, decent looking and with a small light under the USB entry which tells you whether or not it's working. It's way cheaper than any other i can find where i live (Denmark) Also Charges your phone relatively quick. Absolutely no cons at all, the quality of the product is amazing at that price, i ordered 5 and they are all still working like a charm!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiekartz on 04/07/2014

Good price, it works. Sleek design, very small. Does not fit in my car, and a lot of my friends cars. In my bmw it did not fit, in my mates mazda 626 it did fit. I'm guess it did not make contact in my socket. Very cheap but you have a 50/50 change of this thing working in your car. You can try it out for this low price though. If it does fit/works ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections