DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Nokia 2.0mm Plug Charging Cable (60CM-Length)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystillstill on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really useful cheep cable to keep it at work as a backup option to charge your phone. Also could save some space in your travel bag if you are carrying an USB charger with detachable USB cable for some USB-charge enabled device and a phone with 2mm plug for char... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazario on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really simple and efficient. If you have a Nokia phone, simply plug it in USB and charge. It works with DC chargers too. Cons:None. People say that the cable is short but 60cm is enough to put it on your case or on your desk. OtherThoughts:The quality of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBharg on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A compact USB to Nokia charging cable that can be used with your computer or any device having a USB output. I got it to connect it with my car charger that has a USB output. Cons:Length is a bit short but OK. Could have perhaps given a few more cell phone con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this cable to have in my car for my nokia n8 to charge when i use the GPS. It is a very good cable, it charge my telephone so it does what is ment to do. It is good accesory to carry around if you have to carry your laptop with you, the original charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshtuug on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges my phone perfectly in one to two hours. The price is way cheaper than any official Nokia charger. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I bought this for my Nokia flip-phone 2720. Nokia doesn't offer a USB charging cable for my phone so I thought I would give this one a try.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjdux on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Connection cable to charge all kinds of mobile nokia n8, 5800xm, etc. Cable connection to the mobile is very good and no doubt Connection fits the usb connect without houlguras has the appropriate length to keep the transport power load on the phone very econo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfungal on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easier and more universal than a normal ac adaptor, so if you travel with a portable pc then you just plug in the cable to charge your nokia device. I got mine for Nokia bt headset. Cons:No real cons, it is simple enough. What do you expect from a USB charging... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoodle7 on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good for this price. It just charge your phone from USB. No need to carry charger. Cons:It's not working on 100 percent. Phone connector seems to have little different dimensions and sometimes you have to set it up to a proper position. Cable is also a bit short... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozkurito on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I can travel now with my netbook to any place and charge my cellphone from that. It's a simple cable. No more, no less. Really handful and inexpensive. Works OK as espected. Just plug it in a USB port and charge my Nokia Phone. Cons:Too short! Cable is 35cm larg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZapdx on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works okay. - Plug fits snug. - Takes little space in your bag. - 60 cm is little under two feet is long enough. - Free shipping. - Low price. _ you don't have to go outdoors to get this item. Cons:Because my USB port delivers not much power it takes a while... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections