Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPabloFGutierrez on 07/03/2013

Very useful device like the mounting clip for ps3 move eye, it's a 100 % necessary playstation 3 accessory. Good and solid plastic quality. Nice and compact design !!! None (Months of use and no problems.) Allows me to turn on and off the console when the system hanging or just for security reasons. Before this accessory I used to unplug and plug again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuizDR on 08/16/2012

Really simple gadget that truly works. A great thing that will save you energy and, in our sustainable world, save our world's energy. Doesn'r work only in PS3, but in any apparel that have this "layed down eight" design. Nice click in the on/off switch, looks like very stable. At least until today didn't heat up, smelled, or nothing weird ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymiliangel on 05/24/2011

Very nice ps3 slim switch of good quality plastic. I don't have any problem.Works perfectly to me. For all the ps3 slim not have power switch. The input and output jacks are rotated by 90 degrees it does not heat up and seems constructed with a good plastic for this price is the best. It does not have any fuse of general protection for the PS3. it would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaladin74 on 04/21/2011

Very useful device. Not only for PS3, but also for any device with the same power input, which do not have power button. Build quality is perfect. Good plastic, nice switch etc. Perfectly plugs, and dont scratches the whole ps3 design. none I use it for my PS3 slim, as a child-safety button. My son is 2.5 year old, and like to push buttons. He can eject ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicard on 03/11/2011

English: Well constructed, functional and practical. Especially for the users of PS3 that want to have the feeder cables hidden on the wall. Català: Ben construït, funcional i pràctic. Especialment pels usuaris de PS3 que volen tenir els cables d´alimentació amagats a la paret. English: Size, expected me a size more compact and a more discreet switch.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkusb on 03/04/2011

Very nice little switch. Has a nice solid feel when switching. The housing too is nicely finished. There is no downside. The input and output jacks are rotated by 90 degrees. Depending on your setup this is an advantage or disadvantage. Also, the output jack is off-center. This to may be an advantage or disadvantage, depending on your needs. There is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections