• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Well builded & it works.

posted by Ricard on 03/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

English: Well constructed, functional and practical. Especially for the users of PS3 that want to have the feeder cables hidden on the wall.
    Català: Ben construït, funcional i pràctic. Especialment pels usuaris de PS3 que volen tenir els cables d´alimentació amagats a la paret.

Cons:

English: Size, expected me a size more compact and a more discreet switch... Even though he is one of the devices to disconnect the PS3 smallest that DX offer.
    Català: Mida, m´esperava una mida més compacte i un interruptor més discret... Malgrat que és un dels aparells per desconnectar la PS3 més petits que DX oferta.

OtherThoughts:

English: The connection of current entry has it| in angle of 90 degrees with respect to the connection of entry in the PS3.
    To take into account for the users with little special space or wiring.
    Català: La connexió d´entrada de corrent la té en angle de 90 graus respecte a la connexió d´entrada a la PS3.
    A tenir en compte pels usuaris amb poc espai o amb cablejat especial.

Bottomline:

English: Nothing in speciall, it does not heat up and seems constructed with a good plastic. For this price nothing more can be asked for.
    It does not have any fuse of general protection for the PS3. it would have been an element of added value.
    Català: Res en espacial, no s´escalfa i sembla construït amb un bon plàstic. Per aquest preu no es pot demanar res més.
    No té cap fusible de protecció general per a la PS3. hauria estat un element de valor afegit.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections