DX » Community » Reviews » D'Addario EXL110 Regular Light Gauge Electric Guitar Nickel Wound (6-String Set)
  • 5 star 20 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeito79 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality D´Addario strings. ORIGINAL PRODUCT. Nickel Wound, great sound, very clear. Smooth to the touch and easy to bend. Balanced set, light tension. Professional manufactured strings that are very durable. Has a different colored ball end on e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanlucci on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Som brilhante e definido, durabilidade boa e segura bem a afinação. A embalagem vem bem fechada e não oxida enquanto lacrada. Cons:Não achei nenhum contra. OtherThoughts:Uso sempre e costumo trocar as cordas da guitarra a cada 3 meses sem p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrootD on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They seem to be genuine. The strings came in perfect condition, closed bag, no rust or defects at all. The sound is very nice. Cons:None I can think of. Some people reported early rusting, I will update the review if it happens. OtherThoughts:It would be great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutango on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product seems to be original one, but 1 string (little "E") dropped from the 'ball'. The other ones worked well more than a month. Cons:It's not the best strings, but has a good price for its quality. The first string dropped when I was tunning t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The greatest pro is the price, you will not find this price in any store near you, that's guaranteed!!! Then, I don't know if these are original D'addario but they are not bad at all, at least for me a begginer guitarrist. Cons:No cons at all that I could name now. Only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandro90 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The package is original d'addario, at least to the naked eyes, the strings to be open not show any type of oxide. The sound is great and I can't get them for less than 10 dollars in my country, so this is great Cons:- None. The extra lower E string to me is not a cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelvii on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good packaging, and the strings seem to be made quite well. Couldnt find any oxidation when i got the strings out the packaging, all the strings were nice and bright silver. Half thge price compared to local shops. Cons:Not genuine - DX website shows these as d'... Read more

2 0
  • posted byelrengofa on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Daddario, eso lo dice todo, marca, historia, calidad y encima a estos precios! en mi pais un encordado de mala calidad ronda los 9 dolares, aca por 5 llevas de marca! Cons:ninguna, sinceramente, aunque suelo usar otros encordados mas economicos, sera cuestion... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntoniohnr on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality materials; Very well packed; Sound quality; "Tunability" for Kahler tremolo systems. Cons:No extra little E string. OtherThoughts:I´ve attached it to my Kahler bridge system guitar. It sounds great! And it sustains very well the to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygramash on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are pretty sturdy They are almost real They have the same color codes as on the real ones Not one has broken so far :) Cons:the color of the package isn't quite the right blue, but that's the only difference i have seen OtherThoughts:take 'em per three or... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections