DX » Community » Reviews » D'Addario EXL110 Regular Light Gauge Electric Guitar Nickel Wound (6-String Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeito79 on 04/06/2013

Excellent quality D´Addario strings. ORIGINAL PRODUCT. Nickel Wound, great sound, very clear. Smooth to the touch and easy to bend. Balanced set, light tension. Professional manufactured strings that are very durable. Has a different colored ball end on each string so you can easily identify them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanlucci on 03/25/2013

Som brilhante e definido, durabilidade boa e segura bem a afinação. A embalagem vem bem fechada e não oxida enquanto lacrada. Não achei nenhum contra. Uso sempre e costumo trocar as cordas da guitarra a cada 3 meses sem perda de qualidade. Testada em strato, les-paul e semi-acustica.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrootD on 02/19/2013

They seem to be genuine. The strings came in perfect condition, closed bag, no rust or defects at all. The sound is very nice. None I can think of. Some people reported early rusting, I will update the review if it happens. It would be great if the whole line of D'Addario strings were available here.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytutango on 02/19/2013

The product seems to be original one, but 1 string (little "E") dropped from the 'ball'. The other ones worked well more than a month. It's not the best strings, but has a good price for its quality. The first string dropped when I was tunning them, I had to buy another one. The announce could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

The greatest pro is the price, you will not find this price in any store near you, that's guaranteed!!! Then, I don't know if these are original D'addario but they are not bad at all, at least for me a begginer guitarrist. No cons at all that I could name now. Only con is that I should enter to much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeandro90 on 01/22/2013

- The package is original d'addario, at least to the naked eyes, the strings to be open not show any type of oxide. The sound is great and I can't get them for less than 10 dollars in my country, so this is great - None. The extra lower E string to me is not a cons because no d'addario have it. - I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelvii on 01/07/2013

Good packaging, and the strings seem to be made quite well. Couldnt find any oxidation when i got the strings out the packaging, all the strings were nice and bright silver. Half thge price compared to local shops. Not genuine - DX website shows these as d'addario strings. You can tell because the inner ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byelrengofa on 12/18/2012

Daddario, eso lo dice todo, marca, historia, calidad y encima a estos precios! en mi pais un encordado de mala calidad ronda los 9 dolares, aca por 5 llevas de marca! ninguna, sinceramente, aunque suelo usar otros encordados mas economicos, sera cuestion de tiempo ver cual es el resultado, en cuanto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntoniohnr on 10/25/2012

Great quality materials; Very well packed; Sound quality; "Tunability" for Kahler tremolo systems. No extra little E string. I´ve attached it to my Kahler bridge system guitar. It sounds great! And it sustains very well the tone, since the Kahler tremolo system has some tuning issues and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygramash on 10/19/2012

They are pretty sturdy They are almost real They have the same color codes as on the real ones Not one has broken so far :) the color of the package isn't quite the right blue, but that's the only difference i have seen take 'em per three or more, so it will cost you even less money :) These strings ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections