DX » Community » Reviews » D'Addario EXL110 Regular Light Gauge Electric Guitar Nickel Wound (6-String Set)
  • 5 star 20 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeito79 on 04/06/2013

Excellent quality D´Addario strings. ORIGINAL PRODUCT. Nickel Wound, great sound, very clear. Smooth to the touch and easy to bend. Balanced set, light tension. Professional manufactured strings that are very durable. Has a different colored ball end on each string so you can easily identify them and avoid mistakes when stringing your guitar. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanlucci on 03/25/2013

Som brilhante e definido, durabilidade boa e segura bem a afinação. A embalagem vem bem fechada e não oxida enquanto lacrada. Não achei nenhum contra. Uso sempre e costumo trocar as cordas da guitarra a cada 3 meses sem perda de qualidade. Testada em strato, les-paul e semi-acustica. Boa compra, vale a pena. Já comprei mais ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrootD on 02/19/2013

They seem to be genuine. The strings came in perfect condition, closed bag, no rust or defects at all. The sound is very nice. None I can think of. Some people reported early rusting, I will update the review if it happens. It would be great if the whole line of D'Addario strings were available here. There are just 6 strings, no extra ones. Would buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutango on 02/19/2013

The product seems to be original one, but 1 string (little "E") dropped from the 'ball'. The other ones worked well more than a month. It's not the best strings, but has a good price for its quality. The first string dropped when I was tunning them, I had to buy another one. The announce could be more detailed. [O anúncio poderia ser ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

The greatest pro is the price, you will not find this price in any store near you, that's guaranteed!!! Then, I don't know if these are original D'addario but they are not bad at all, at least for me a begginer guitarrist. No cons at all that I could name now. Only con is that I should enter to much text for the review to be approved!!! :P lol You should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandro90 on 01/22/2013

- The package is original d'addario, at least to the naked eyes, the strings to be open not show any type of oxide. The sound is great and I can't get them for less than 10 dollars in my country, so this is great - None. The extra lower E string to me is not a cons because no d'addario have it. - I recommend buy it, not regret. Better if requested several ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelvii on 01/07/2013

Good packaging, and the strings seem to be made quite well. Couldnt find any oxidation when i got the strings out the packaging, all the strings were nice and bright silver. Half thge price compared to local shops. Not genuine - DX website shows these as d'addario strings. You can tell because the inner bag has typos in the text (real ones don't have ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byelrengofa on 12/18/2012

Daddario, eso lo dice todo, marca, historia, calidad y encima a estos precios! en mi pais un encordado de mala calidad ronda los 9 dolares, aca por 5 llevas de marca! ninguna, sinceramente, aunque suelo usar otros encordados mas economicos, sera cuestion de tiempo ver cual es el resultado, en cuanto a desgaste de las cuerdas y si las mismas mantienen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntoniohnr on 10/25/2012

Great quality materials; Very well packed; Sound quality; "Tunability" for Kahler tremolo systems. No extra little E string. I´ve attached it to my Kahler bridge system guitar. It sounds great! And it sustains very well the tone, since the Kahler tremolo system has some tuning issues and don´t accept very well any type of strings.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygramash on 10/19/2012

They are pretty sturdy They are almost real They have the same color codes as on the real ones Not one has broken so far :) the color of the package isn't quite the right blue, but that's the only difference i have seen take 'em per three or more, so it will cost you even less money :) These strings are really good for their price. In my country they ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections