DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Mini USB Charging Cable (70CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/04/2013

Is really useful, while it works! The price is ok, but it could be better for its quality. The packing is good and probably the best of the whole thing. My work for a while, but currently is not working anymore. I would like it to work a little longer. As a matter of fact, I have never used it to hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEric1987 on 03/21/2013

Great cable for a very low price. Short, tiny and portable. Great to charge a device next to your laptop. General quality is not very good. Don't bend it a lot or the wire will break eventually. It's a very thin wire, and the charge time is really low. I've tried to use it on a external hard drive but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeepChild on 03/20/2013

Build quality is definitely solid, and it works great on all of my HDD's without any problems. I can also plug my phone to it (and my mother's and my father's ^^ ) and charge it via USB. nice and short. it's easy to carry around and use on the laptop or at the car. All in all, does the job really well!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobylupotto84 on 02/28/2013

Good product fully functional and can be used for many electronic devices. Shipped in an envelope as a package. Tested the data transfering, and it works well. The cable size and length are the weak point of this object that should be used, however, if as in my case to connect devices to the PC does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychito1 on 02/27/2013

the cable is good, it is very useful because many such devices have usb input in my case I need to pass data from my phone to my laptop and also to charge my phone, the cable seems to be of good quality and durable . maybe the cable is too short for some, but for me this excellent wire size because I ... Read more

USB to Mini USB Charging Cable (70CM-Length) 1 USB to Mini USB Charging Cable (70CM-Length) 2 USB to Mini USB Charging Cable (70CM-Length) 3 USB to Mini USB Charging Cable (70CM-Length)

0 0 0

• posted byjuanlufont on 01/26/2013

It's extremely cheap and it works as expected. An inexpensive candidate for modding purposes. Too thin, you you have the feeling of it being cheap. For many users this may not be a con indeed. I bought it for experimenting with cable sleeving and the inner wires proved to be very very slim (and difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymorphine on 01/07/2013

It is small, and it fits very good in the phone and in the computer, it just works like it should. I like that it is a small cable, except that it might break easier. The very cheap price (and free shipping) makes that I just could try if it worked anyway. No cons really, just like said that the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byruibomba on 11/06/2012

Very cheap, and it's a short cable, useful in my case. Tested the data transfering, and it works well (maybe a bit slow on the transfer rate). charges very slowly, in 2h it only charged 20% of my HTC hero (on AC). good for backup cable, for transfering data. Good price for the cable. Very cheap, but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykalex on 08/26/2012

Does what it is supposed to. Good enough quality. Sufficient length. Great price. None really. If you want to be picky then the cable could be thicker, but it isn't an issue at all. Bought this cable and a mini-USB to micro-USB adapter. Now I can can connect both my GPS device and my phone to the computer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaetanobattaglia on 08/07/2012

Used it several times and it works. Connected to my computers with out any difficulties. Just have to test it for the long run The only con would have to be the short length of the cable. However, the length is not an overall issue for the device because so far it works like it's supposed to work. It ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections