DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Black (3M-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluanvmendes on 05/25/2014

Excellent product, easy to use and easy to carry. Takes up less space than others, making it easier for those who need to carry in your backpack. No cons. The product is exactly as advertised. Not all places have Wi-Fi, so the need to always carry an Ethernet cable to connect your notebook to the nearest network point makes this product becomes indispensable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqacxc on 03/17/2013

Being someone that transports my PC around for various gaming events it became instantly clear to me the benefit of something like this. The cables are of VERY high quality and for the size they are quite robust. Being able to fit 3 meters of ethernet cable in your back pocket without even noticing it is amazing. None. I'm being serious here guys and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byametheus on 08/29/2012

Low-profile flat cable; this makes it easy to route through narrow slits, e.g. under doors, etc. Also, the connector clips are snagless, but very sturdy. The cable itself feels rather fragile in your hands. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNahkranoth on 04/10/2012

Good flexible cable to put in the boxes for connecting routers, switches or hubs in your network. Good packaging they came to me spotless without any damage at all. Despite the cable being thin only con i would see here it would be the cable could be easyly breakable. As soon as i have received the cables and implemented them in my home network i noticed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections