Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by gilnis2 on 10/05/2013

Pros: Very good pipe! looking good, and feels like good quality. the smoking taste is good and the smell makes everyone want to smoke too. the paint in the side of the pipe is very cool it's very portable and you can take it almost anywhere and smoke Cons: i don't have any cons for the price maybe it's a little difficulte to clean it after use... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dyarmak on 08/20/2013

Pros: Very easy to use Very deep bowl Holds a ton of tobacco and herbs Easy to light, and stays burning nicely Comes apart easily to clean ( I used a little wire brush) Cons: When ashing into a tray sometimes the ash gets stuck and I have hit it on the edge of the ashtray, which has chiped the finish a little bit, but this is to be expected whe... Read more

1 0
  • posted by javosds on 06/28/2013

Pros: Buen producto, muy buena la calidad, lo recomiendo por el precio, la verdad que es muy barato. La terminación, el detalle del dibujo, muy bien logrado en relación al costo de la pipa. Buen producto, muy buena la calidad, lo recomiendo por el precio, la verdad que es muy barato. La terminación, el detalle del dibujo, muy bie... Read more

Excellent quality and good price

0 0
  • posted by JonathanOuwens on 05/16/2013

Pros: The pipe is sturdy and does what it should do. Looks better than on the photo on DX. Costs next to nothing, you will not find one for this price anywhere. Cons: You will also need a pipe tamper and cleaner. Something to hold the pipe is usefull too, but not neccessary. If you don't however there is a great chance your tobacco will fall ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tenis_viejos on 05/04/2013

Pros: Nice finish, look slick. The design feels solid, no loosy parts or anything. Can be used on coffee tables, or given as a gift. Cons: It came with a STRONG plastic smell. I guess it'll be gone with time, hope tobacco can remove it lol The box wich contained it was terrible. Came smashed... OtherThoughts: If you like smoking (not only cigar... Read more

1 0
  • posted by stewie75 on 03/09/2013

Pros: I use this pipe to smoke herbal medications, and it's pretty sweet. I popped a screen in, and I prefer it to a bong or bowl. stays relatively clean, and is actually stylish with the designs on it. can't complain in the least about this purchase. Cons: absolutely no cons whatsoever. great purchase. OtherThoughts: it's a pipe, so you know w... Read more

2 0
  • posted by KyleFraser on 02/27/2013

Pros: I bought this because I was always curious to know what it would be like to try out a pipe. This is great to try it out and experiment, before making a purchase on a higher quality pipe. Cons: It doesn't stand up which annoys me, because when I put it down, the pipe rolls over and tobacco/ashes fall out. This may be a user error, but none... Read more

1 0
  • posted by BlokNineSeven on 12/05/2012

Pros: Interesting floral design carved into the pipe is a conversation starter while the banding gives it a nice contrast. It has an attractive bend to the stem, and the weight is pleasant for sitting and holding the pipe while you smoke. Cons: The plastic condenser mine came from had to be removed right away before the pipe was smoke-able, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BlakByrd on 07/22/2012

Pros: -good build quality -very nice design -smokes very nice -low pirce - nice and small, fit's easily into a random pouch you can find around your house or in a convenient store Cons: shipping took quite long because the item was not available, i think i had to wait for about 1 and a half months to get it. although the pipe is of good build q... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Algae998 on 01/12/2012

Pros: Had someone shown me this pipe, I would have thought they paid at least $15+ for it. For its price, its great. It has a nice wood finish, very similar to photos. I ordered two of these and they both are very nice. Fairly lightweight so its comfortable to use. When its clenched in your teeth, the bowl head is far enough away from your face... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections