DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.4 M-M Connection Cable - Black (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlodin on 07/05/2014

- Looks expensive - Cheap - Exterior looks way better than any other ones in my local shops. - It works flawless - Didn't have any yet I used it for my PS3, it works just as the 20-30 dollar ones. (for the same features, cause I know there are different models that does different things) I sold my PS3 awhile back, then took a look at the HDMI cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byealogar on 04/05/2013

the good materials and robustness feeling of the product make it to have the feeling of a very nice product. IMO you have good price for the quality. The connectors have a plastic protectors and the cable is isolated very well. All the times I have used it I have been very satisfied with the quality. After 3 months seems to be the same at the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleechia on 12/16/2010

The price is right, the build quality is good. HDMI 1.4 specification allows compatibility with new devices and is also backward compatible with HDMI 1.3 specification. When first plugged in to TV and PC, it didn't work. Tried another set of TV and PC, but didn't work also. Adjusted connection then it worked. Connected back to first set of TV and PC,... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections