DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.4 M-M Connection Cable - Black (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlodin on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks expensive - Cheap - Exterior looks way better than any other ones in my local shops. - It works flawless Cons:- Didn't have any yet OtherThoughts:I used it for my PS3, it works just as the 20-30 dollar ones. (for the same features, cause I know there are differe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byealogar on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the good materials and robustness feeling of the product make it to have the feeling of a very nice product. IMO you have good price for the quality. The connectors have a plastic protectors and the cable is isolated very well. All the times I have used it I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleechia on 12/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is right, the build quality is good. HDMI 1.4 specification allows compatibility with new devices and is also backward compatible with HDMI 1.3 specification. Cons:When first plugged in to TV and PC, it didn't work. Tried another set of TV and PC, but didn't wor... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections