DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone Disassembly Tool for Iphone 3g/3GS (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytmonte on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very cheap. It brings two stickers that are difficult to get individually because usually are sold in dozens. Cons:the green plastic pieces are very weak and lose the end easily althought it can be doing its job. OtherThoughts:You will need to be very patient and re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyash1992 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:these tools are much needed and were very useful for me while changing the display of my iPhone 3GS. Cons:The plastic quality of the mount bars is horrible and rough. They are susceptible to breaking and the flat tips are not very straight. Also at this rate i w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabatronic on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cumple con la función que tiene. Yo no tenía piezas plásticas para desarmar el iPhone y con esto pude trabajar bien para reemplazar la carcaza de un iPhone 3Gs. Trae dos piezas de pegamento bifaz para pegar el vidrio que resultaron muy útiles. Cons:L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakmvm on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It did a good job, i opened my iphone and placed it back together and all the object are still in a good shape. I don't know if they still are in good shape if you use them a couple of times. Cons:the sucking thing (don't know the word) could break if you use it a coupl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmobader on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good delivery time, great products, works just fine. easy to use and very cheap indeed. sum: Nice material ->Awesome ->Cheap ->Fun ->Bight LED! ->Cool Cons:The screew drivers is not perfect sized for the screws in the iphone, Build quality is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsbbros2 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Complete tool kit to (dis) assemble iphone. It comes with the required adhesive tape to replace the touch screen (very useful as the touch screen replacement sold at DX does NOT have this required adhesive). Cons:The screew drivers (most the philips head) is not perfect s... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybego26 on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Shipped tool kit looks good. It was shipped in the plastic bag whit all tools that you need to disassemble iPhone 3G or 3GS. Cheap tool kit for hobbyist. Tool kit includes 3M double side adhesive tape. Cons:My tool kit was arrived with one damaged plastic tool... Read more

In the package
    0 0
  • posted bykcjchan on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All the tools does it's job perfectly. This is extremely cheap and even includes the required 3M adhesive for a faceplate/digitizer replacement. All the tools arrived intact and worked as advertised. Cons:The green spludger tools won't survive repeated use. Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylucho291075 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really good set of tools and very easy to use. I was able to open the device without breaking any part with this set... Cons:I only used the screw driver, and 2 other tools. it could be accompaigned with a manual or some drawings on how to use and what for eac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferdi_morais on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price of this kit is excellent, it is easy to use with everything you need to disassemble an iPhone. The Stickers included are great and very useful because you will need them on the reassembly. Cons:Material quality of this tools is poor. I used it a few... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections