DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Blue (5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDilbertMarker on 04/26/2014

You can roll it for easy storage, it's really small. 5M covers my living room. No issues with the cable, fine connectors. The price is good, it was even cheaper when I bought it. 5M isn't as long as you would expect. Maybe I should have ordered the 10M version. I needed a long network cable to to perform ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFenrirBR on 01/17/2014

Very good cable with excelente transfer speeds. It took a nice deal of punishment (bending, warping etc) since I had to make it go through some unsavory places, but it Works just fine after all that. The flat design makes it free of tangling, which is Always a plus. Fancy packaging. The conector could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRexer73 on 09/29/2013

"The Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Blue (5M-Length)" is a good sturdy and very thin cable and the pricing is very affordable. I have not found any problems, and to not think any will arise. I do not have any other thoughts about the caple. "The Ultra-Thin CAT-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabimart on 06/28/2013

1) Very thin 2) Excellent quality 3) The connectors are very good and easy to connect / disconnect the ethernet port 4) More beautiful than the regular ethernet cable As it is very long and narrow, it is difficult to roll it: ease if it were a little wider. But if the goal is to use it in a fixed installation,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiestukas on 04/07/2013

It's really thin! Like on the other level compared to the regular LAN cable. Connection jacks are awesome, they are sturdiest I have ever seen. Comes nicely packed. You could carry 5m cable in your pocket. Speed is good like on the other cables. Very flexible. I haven't found any. It's a really great ... Read more

Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Ca

0 0 0

• posted byphabioandre on 03/05/2013

Very thin and resistant cable, Feels like good quality product. A pair of cable ties help us to keep all 5 meters organized and together. It does what it supposed to do and the quality is better then I expected. And the price is of course unbeatable for the length of the cable. Very thin and resistant.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUlbert19 on 02/29/2012

The cable is fast and thin (which makes it light and not bulky at all) - and most importantly cheap. The quality seems a lot better than of some other products. Some people might not like it being light blue. Unhooking from the computer isn't as easy as it could. I don't use it all the time since I have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadebr on 09/03/2011

Very good cable, does what it promises. Very thin and resistant. No cons, buy it now. I'm using mine to connect a gigabit NAS (Network Attached Storage - a file server) to my DLNA BluRay, so that I can watch movies from the server directly on my TV. I can stream 1080p movies with DTS tracks without any ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections