DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Blue (15M-Length)
  • 5 star 17 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimtak on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There is not a lot you can say about a LAN cord. It works. It is thin. It was wound in a double wind that made it easy to unwind. It seem durable. It is about half the price of similar cables in the shops near me. Nice colour. It arrived very quickly. Cons:I can't see a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a Cat6 thin cable locally (Australia) and could not find one to save my life. I rented at the time so needed something I could hide under carpet or use those zip tie sticky things with and these suited that job perfectly. I've moved house onc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordispielberg on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very thin ethernet cable. You can work with it in a nearer room with door closed, the cable can be placed under the door with no harming of cable. It seems to be stronger than the most part of RJ45 cables, who usually bent or crack the connectors after 2-3 use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiglov on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fine cable at very attractive price! I have received it less than a month later after the order, excellent packing and high quality. Supports networks to 10 GBit (and such in general is?) Cons:I do not know, how the length will be reflected in a communication quality (I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM1kkeli on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable is very long but still in a very compact package. It's provided with two straps (as in photo - yes they are reusable). You can use those also to mounting the line into tables and door handles etc. when in temporary installation. Easily breakable RJ4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEJPENAFLORM on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Excelente materiales de construcción, tanto del cable como de sus conectores y protectores. 2. Cable ultra delgado de tan solo 4 o 5 milímetros de espesor. 3. Costo muy por debajo de la calidad. 4. Entrega rápida, llegó mucho antes de lo e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxBiGFisHxx on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-flat & compact -transfer speed is good -affordable Cons:-different colors would be awesome OtherThoughts:-would love to see this in other colors -although my other cable states gigabit too, this cable transfers 300MB file approximately 10 -15 seconds fast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackmcentee on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using this cable for quite a while now for a myriad of uses. I like to move my house around a lot and not all my devices are wireless. I have used this to hook up an external router, and xbox 360 and a WD media player. It has worked flawlessly and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by8123213 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice ultra thin color noodles (size) for an Ethernet cable Easy to install, can fit / hide into corner of walls or put into any existing trunkings Cons:Durability, whether the material used can withstand heat after long hours More choices of color will be great... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj00st on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really the perfect cable to set up your network. The build quality is really good, feels strong when you get it out of the package and when you install it it stays strong. I had to put it through a hole in the wall to get to my router and even after so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections