DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin CAT-6 Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable - Blue (15M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysibsssidor on 06/26/2014

Usage: connecting laptop to router to offload my wireless LAN. Router has a 100Mb switch built in. Wireless is 144Mb however it's shared resource so better to have a cable where possible. Pls note I have not tested this at 1Gb speed since I don't need it. Cable is long and REALLY thin. Connectors look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavechuche on 06/19/2014

Excelente producto. Cable perfecto. Compacto, facil de usar. Anda de 10. Aparte de barato es un cable de excelentísima calidad. Flexible. la verdad muy pero muy buen producto. Excelente material. Costo por debajo de la calidad. Lo unico malo que tiene, es la trabita que tiene para q el cable no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytorkelatgenet on 12/14/2013

It's long. It's very thin so you could run it under a carpet. Advertised 10Gbps, Only tested it for 1Gbps, but it performed well. Plug cover to avoid gettig the plugs caught on other wires. Nicely rolled up package. It comes with two small velcro cable ties. It is very thin, therefore it seems quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicoX73 on 12/12/2013

-Very thin, can hide neatly under and between things so it isn't seen. -Cat.6, fastest cable in the world so far. -Awesome download/upload speed. -Doesn't have problems like 'low latency' None! This cable is the best one I have ever used. This cable arrived just in time after my old one died. It was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaX800 on 10/13/2013

It worked as expected, and still does 4 months later. Forget about Wi-fi or PLC connections at home, this will always be much better. Lightwheight and not rigid at all, easy to turn around and bring to wherever it's needed. Not too ugly either if you have to keep it visible. Delivered directly into my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimtak on 06/10/2013

There is not a lot you can say about a LAN cord. It works. It is thin. It was wound in a double wind that made it easy to unwind. It seem durable. It is about half the price of similar cables in the shops near me. Nice colour. It arrived very quickly. I can't see anything wrong with the product but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

I was looking for a Cat6 thin cable locally (Australia) and could not find one to save my life. I rented at the time so needed something I could hide under carpet or use those zip tie sticky things with and these suited that job perfectly. I've moved house once since buying these (10 of them), not one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjordispielberg on 04/21/2013

Very thin ethernet cable. You can work with it in a nearer room with door closed, the cable can be placed under the door with no harming of cable. It seems to be stronger than the most part of RJ45 cables, who usually bent or crack the connectors after 2-3 uses. Buy it if you need to connect a computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiglov on 04/16/2013

Fine cable at very attractive price! I have received it less than a month later after the order, excellent packing and high quality. Supports networks to 10 GBit (and such in general is?) I do not know, how the length will be reflected in a communication quality (I think, it is not twisted pair, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM1kkeli on 04/07/2013

This cable is very long but still in a very compact package. It's provided with two straps (as in photo - yes they are reusable). You can use those also to mounting the line into tables and door handles etc. when in temporary installation. Easily breakable RJ45 clippings has also extra protection so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections