DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Rectangle Shape USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 4-Port Hub (Black + White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAtix07 on 09/01/2012

This is one of the cheapest usb hub on Dx but don't be fool by the price it is well build and work at the full usb 2.0 speed. The only negative point would be the lengh of the usb cord but for me it was perfect for carying it around (laptop) There is a white version available if you prefer (SKU: 4577... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byupdog on 08/14/2012

I've had mine for around two years now so I can tell you right off the bat that this is a reliable USB hub. The design is useful in my opinion - I use it to extend the USB port capacity of my MacBook (which this goes with just nicely) which can be easily done using the USB port on the end of the hub ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpaVampyre on 07/19/2012

Is a completely plug and play device under windows and linux, recogniced by the sistem like an standar USB hub, no current problems, ports are spread enough to connect a big usb device in each port at a time, the frontal port is specially usefull for devices too big or to heavy to keep pluged in the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections