There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Does what it says on the tin

posted by updog on 08/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I've had mine for around two years now so I can tell you right off the bat that this is a reliable USB hub. The design is useful in my opinion - I use it to extend the USB port capacity of my MacBook (which this goes with just nicely) which can be easily done using the USB port on the end of the hub without it looking like a mess - it truely just adds three on the USB signal path (there's actually four ports on this, but I was just giving you an idea of how I like to use it)

Cons:

I don't know if this is truly a con, but the cord isn't white on the one I got. It doesn't bother me, though - I find it better that the product is full black. Just thought to tell you so that you'll know: what you see might not be what you get. There could be a little more space in between the USB ports on the top - I have two USB sticks plugged in and I can't fit a third one because of the lack of space on it. I think the design would allow a bit more space in between the ports.

OtherThoughts:

I like the Apple-ish design on it - would love it full white to match my Mac, but it's great the way it is. If it broke I probably would buy another, or one of similar design. As I said, though, this little unit has proven reliable and great value for the money.

Bottomline:

Does exactly what it should do, it's non-powered so you can't expect it to draw power for all your USB-charged devices, but for simple things such as keyboards, mice and sticks it works great. There can be some inconsistencies with the colors advertised.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections