DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Classic Style 3.5mm Standing Microphone (2.2M-Cable)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilenceKill on 04/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use microphone, it's pretty light but still is stable on your desk. It's better than your microphone built in your laptop. If you keep the mic volume as low as possible and your speaker as high as possible there isn't that much background noise, with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliquiddandruff on 12/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not much noise at all! Picks up well and also not too much if you know what I mean ;) One BIG pro of this is the cables! The cable sheathing is amazingly high quality and it feels very nice in the hand. The unique cable sheathing definitely won't tangle and it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturtaf on 10/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good sound quality Good general building quality and materials. Nice and stylish appearance. Grate quality of the cable. Easy to use Cons:the on-off key could be placed a little more hidden, as it is now it's rather ugly. It's a pity, considering the nice appearance of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXsyiaris on 09/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap! -Neat looking, make it look like you own a pro microphone! -Great for non-professional use! Cons:-Its not the best of the sound, it can get really noise if you don't understand how microphone work and how noise is created in them. OtherThoughts:-The top... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybekman on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one looks really cool - retro style aluminium look, nice textile cord. Mic head is rotating up/down, and has an on/off switch on top of it. The bottom of the stand is covered in some cloth. The sound quality is pretty good. Cons:First of all it's made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizzoblitzo on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-good feedback (used with TeamSpeak). -awesome looking on your desk. -fairly good construction, way better than I expected for the price. -price is VERY good. -metal chrome base, with a sleeved cord is a nice touch. -was really easy for me to operate. Plug and p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomen178 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Ridiculous quality for the price! - Awesome looks! - Really simple just plug it in, nothing more to do! - Good build quality! (High quality plastic and metal at the bottom of the stand) - Light, but still not so light it feels cheap! - Threaded wire! (Smaller... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRagmanX on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great looks -Great Sound Quality -Wired Cable -Absolutely No Feedbacks -Cloth Covered Bottom Cons:-Plastic Made -Very Light OtherThoughts:Though the good function is given it could be a bit heavier. This doesn´t matter very much as you don´t move it very much... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysublimethc on 12/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It records very good for a pc mic, i really like it - Takes the sound from far away - Very nice looking in the desk - I recommend to order this mic, very good for the price Cons:- It will be much much better if instead of plastic, be maid of steel but i think... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybbirt on 09/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The retro design of this microphone looks very cool. It's about the size I expected it to be (and as described on the products page) and works fine. The audio quality is better than I expected. Cons:It's made out of plastic and it looks like it. The base is shiny metal-lo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections