DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Classic Style 3.5mm Standing Microphone (2.2M-Cable)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXsyiaris on 09/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap! -Neat looking, make it look like you own a pro microphone! -Great for non-professional use! Cons:-Its not the best of the sound, it can get really noise if you don't understand how microphone work and how noise is created in them. OtherThoughts:-The top... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybekman on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one looks really cool - retro style aluminium look, nice textile cord. Mic head is rotating up/down, and has an on/off switch on top of it. The bottom of the stand is covered in some cloth. The sound quality is pretty good. Cons:First of all it's made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizzoblitzo on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-good feedback (used with TeamSpeak). -awesome looking on your desk. -fairly good construction, way better than I expected for the price. -price is VERY good. -metal chrome base, with a sleeved cord is a nice touch. -was really easy for me to operate. Plug and p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomen178 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Ridiculous quality for the price! - Awesome looks! - Really simple just plug it in, nothing more to do! - Good build quality! (High quality plastic and metal at the bottom of the stand) - Light, but still not so light it feels cheap! - Threaded wire! (Smaller... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRagmanX on 08/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great looks -Great Sound Quality -Wired Cable -Absolutely No Feedbacks -Cloth Covered Bottom Cons:-Plastic Made -Very Light OtherThoughts:Though the good function is given it could be a bit heavier. This doesn´t matter very much as you don´t move it very much... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysublimethc on 12/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It records very good for a pc mic, i really like it - Takes the sound from far away - Very nice looking in the desk - I recommend to order this mic, very good for the price Cons:- It will be much much better if instead of plastic, be maid of steel but i think... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybbirt on 09/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The retro design of this microphone looks very cool. It's about the size I expected it to be (and as described on the products page) and works fine. The audio quality is better than I expected. Cons:It's made out of plastic and it looks like it. The base is shiny metal-lo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections