DX » Community » Reviews » USB Heated Warm Gloves - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymp3hitz on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does get nice and toasty. Love the feel of the material. Very comfortable to wear. Price is not bad. Cons:Wires are rather cumbersome. It tends to get in the way a lot for me. Also when putting away, wires are again an issue and tends to become tangled. As good as th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySesshomaru on 09/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product does exactly what it says, keeps your hands "warm", doesn't set them on fire. I use this with an external battery pack, and under my motorcycle gloves, to keep my hands warm in winter. It's a great solution to frozen hands Cons:My hand i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 06/11/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It heats up quickly - Very comfortable, but I have small hands - Good price - The cable has a good size - Good quality - Resistant packaging (many products bought on DX came with the package smashed or torn) Cons:Heats only the top hand. For those who felt v... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluecold on 05/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The good thing about these gloves: - Price - Easy to use - HOT quickly - Comfortable - Easy to place - appropriate cable size Cons:The bad: - The material of palm feels fragile, the rest is robust. - Somewhat difficult to remove. - size is a "universal&qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprettyrich4ever on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's pretty cool! It warm in less than a minute! I love it! It's confortable and easy to use, even a kid can use it. And the cable's can be hided. It's pretty amazing The Price is very great. The cable it's long enough (1.5meters). Portuguese: Eu acho que estas luvas são... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPurpleshore on 11/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These gloves are fairly comfortable, even for me who wears size 9 (XXL). Once connected to the computer, I immediately felt a warmth on the back of my hands. The cable is long enough to be passed through the sleeves (my arms were 2m wide). French translation: Ce... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections