DX » Community » Reviews » USB Heated Warm Gloves - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukedut on 03/24/2014

Works well. You can instantly feel the gloves warming up once you plug the USB port into the computer. Power cord is more than adequate when your using desktop computer. The gloves do get quite hot if you have them plugged in for long period of time. Feels a bit bulky when trying to type on keyboard.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymp3hitz on 06/13/2013

It does get nice and toasty. Love the feel of the material. Very comfortable to wear. Price is not bad. Wires are rather cumbersome. It tends to get in the way a lot for me. Also when putting away, wires are again an issue and tends to become tangled. As good as the material is, the threading is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySesshomaru on 09/20/2011

This product does exactly what it says, keeps your hands "warm", doesn't set them on fire. I use this with an external battery pack, and under my motorcycle gloves, to keep my hands warm in winter. It's a great solution to frozen hands My hand is a little big, and the seams at the tips loosened.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylloureiro on 06/11/2011

- It heats up quickly - Very comfortable, but I have small hands - Good price - The cable has a good size - Good quality - Resistant packaging (many products bought on DX came with the package smashed or torn) Heats only the top hand. For those who felt very cold hands, it is not good, because the palm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluecold on 05/22/2011

The good thing about these gloves: - Price - Easy to use - HOT quickly - Comfortable - Easy to place - appropriate cable size The bad: - The material of palm feels fragile, the rest is robust. - Somewhat difficult to remove. - size is a "universal" in my hands go well, but I have small hands,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprettyrich4ever on 11/30/2010

It's pretty cool! It warm in less than a minute! I love it! It's confortable and easy to use, even a kid can use it. And the cable's can be hided. It's pretty amazing The Price is very great. The cable it's long enough (1.5meters). Portuguese: Eu acho que estas luvas são optimas, o cabo é grande, e fazem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPurpleshore on 11/17/2010

These gloves are fairly comfortable, even for me who wears size 9 (XXL). Once connected to the computer, I immediately felt a warmth on the back of my hands. The cable is long enough to be passed through the sleeves (my arms were 2m wide). French translation: Ces gants sont assez confortables, même pour ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections