DX » Community » Reviews » 8-in-1 Facial Skin Care Relief Vibration Massager Set (2*AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byccpinto on 06/24/2013

Easy to use, works for cleaning my face. The price is good, but I think you could find some better cleaning brush for this price. It has lots of tips. I really thought it would rotate, and be easer so clean my face. But it just vibrates, so it's not so useful. Maybe one of two of the tips are the same, and some of them I couldn't really realize what ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byprotomank on 10/16/2012

Easy to use. Several different types of tips, each one of them really feels different than the others. Batteries duration is good, but still, I recommend using good rechargeable ones. Could use an internal rechargeable battery, otherwise you have to use rechargeable batteries. The price is very fair and the product is really good. I'm really enjoying ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarcia13 on 12/09/2011

very good device, recommended, after a period of use the skin becomes red but I think it is normal because it opens the pores. the material looks fragile, kind of hard to remove the batteries I found a good product will wait how long it will last longer worth the value to test recommend as a gift for women, massage the face is important to avoid wrinkles.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections