DX » Community » Reviews » Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Otimo Buena Calidad хорошо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPandab0y on 02/27/2016

Pros: Good quality, fits on top of normal glasses, fully covers sides to shut out light. Cons: None. Notes: Limited usefulness since modern 3D uses other 3D glasses, but with these you can see older 3D images without a 3D screen.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEmmersonYoutube on 02/12/2016

Pros: Alta calidad Buen Material Se ve el 3d Perfecto. Contras: Un poco grandes, pero ningún problema.

Excelente calidad, se puede ver el 3D perfecto. probado con videos 3D Youtube

Impression:good,perfect,Alta calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byeracore on 02/10/2016

Pros: Cheap and very useful Cons: Leaks red from left eye. Delivery pack is not strong to protect.Must delivered in a small box.

Works well with VLC

0 0 0

• posted byGOLFcH on 11/18/2015

ดีมากเลย

0 0 0

• posted by9758005 on 11/08/2015

I recived my glasses (total of 4) in less than 30 days (North of Italy) from the orders with normal postal service. The glasses are good,no imperfection or broken lens...and its works (only with anaglyph 3d) ! If you want to watch a film with a direct conversion from 2d to 3d i suggest to use : a... Read more

Impression:good,perfect,working;

0 0 0

• posted bybiogenic1 on 10/16/2015

Pros: it is very resistant, colors are correct, you can view 3d Cons: none

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bytobepeople on 07/15/2015

hem ucuz hem işe yarıyor 3 boyutlu gösteriyor cidden ama filmdeki derinliğe bağlı bir avatarda izlerken çok sevebilirsiniz ancak diğerleri için aynı yorumu yapamayabilirim oyunlarda da denemedim daha ama çalışır heralde hem de ucuz alın ama yoruyor uzun süre kullanamazsınız 1-2 saat falan

Impression:çalışıyor 3 boyutlu gösteriyor cidden,ancak uzun süre kullanamazsınız yoruyor ,birde derinlik her filmde aynı değil avatarda iyi;

0 0 0

• posted bymojofro on 07/02/2015

Bought these to watch some old school 3d movies and tv shows with 3d. They did the trick! They are simple and durable. These are much nicer and comfortable than the paper ones you get at the dollar store.

Impression:Retro, cool, Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byzaratrusta on 06/20/2015

las gafas están muy bien, la calidad es muy buena, y son resistentes, ideal para los pequeños, lo recomiendo

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

Pros: The quality of these glasses are really good, even though they are plastic. I have used these glasses on a 3d app on my phone and they work fine. Cons: You need to hold your phone at a certain distance away, otherwise the parallax effect won't work. Overall, this is a great red/cyan 3d and... Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere