DX » Community » Reviews » Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Nvidia branded
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabridb on 05/05/2014

It has lens with a very good quality. It works as it is supposed to be. It has a very dark lens with a great efficiency on blocking colors. There is two glasses on one pack. Try to search for 3d anaglyph images on web and you will have a great 3d experience with these glasses. if i were reviewing only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byralkone on 04/22/2014

There is two glasses for a very low price, the pros are: -The glasses are very confortable. -There are constructed with a good plastic quality. -This anaglyfic glasses are great for photographies -The price is for 2 glasses. -Not too fast shipment to Spain. -If you wanna use for video, the video must ... Read more

Great for pictures!

0 0 1

• posted bydunantar on 07/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: With all the boom of Avatar's 3D I started to investigate and test the old 3D anaglyph images. This are, at least, well built glasses. As far as I do not have a Nvidia compatible graphic card I can not say if they ... Read more

Good construction Good construction Good construction Good construction

Impression:Nvidia branded;

0 0 0

• posted bynukenik on 01/23/2014

I took a pair out of the package, put them on and went online looking for 3d pictures. Voila! They work. I also like that they're large enough that I can wear a pair of glasses under them. They seem durable.. and I love that they provided two pair. None that I can think of. Not all three-d pictures provide ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrasse on 01/18/2014

Fungerar helt okej till 3-d bilder och filmer. Glasögonen är så konstruerade att man kan använda vanliga glasögon under. Inga nackdelar. Kvaliteten är så pass bra att dom håller vid normalt bruk. Överaskad av att dom är så konstruerad att man kan ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySean7891 on 12/10/2013

Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses (2-Pack) are good quality glasses build from good material, nice logo from Nvidia, great size, they convert 3D. They come 2 in a pack. When I look trough them on my TV set I see blue color in on scene in the other scene red color. It converts 3D movie side by side but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylokoski on 11/06/2013

They are the best you can get for that kind of money! You can watch Anaglyph 3D images, videos and movies with them and it's pretty good. They are made of plastic and the quality is fine. Best buy for the money! The eyes are getting pretty tiered after watching 30 min with them so you need to make more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasicmods on 10/28/2013

Good cheap glasses that work well and filter color as they should. I used these for some 3d gaming and it looked like you think it would - very 3d with some odd colors. they also fit over my normal perscription glasses well. Additionally I have had them for over a year now and they still work and haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjtrassmarch on 10/10/2013

Son elegantes, de lindo diseño, muy livianos, traen un logo distintivo al lateral de los mismos que dice Nvidia jeje y funcionan bien con los video 3D anaglifos. yo los compre para usarlo con los juegos en computadora en 3D y ver peliculas en 3D, los probe con los videos en 3D de Youtube y andan ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPxtl1 on 09/07/2013

It does not allow *any* of the incorrect colors through, and it sits comfortably on your head. The plastic seems good quality and it has enough give to wear comfortably on my big head as well as my toddler children. It's dark. Really dark. The filters are *intense* and don't allow *any* peripheral yellows ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections