DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Dark Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylyramarcelo on 11/21/2012

well done, good quality, good appearence. very cheap, and its usefull for skiing. its smaller than appears, looks like a sunglasses. not very many cons for this product good but i guess you can find something better / better deal. its something good if you are looking for a cheap solution or for a gift ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquilla22 on 09/05/2012

- Very Good quality!!!!!!! - It looks very expensive - Good protection of the sun - The elastic Strap doesn't hurt - Very good price - I use it with my xr600 and it works perfect for the use. They have no cons. I found it great. Just I hace to wait for them too much, but it was because they were out ... Read more

just arrived

0 0 1

• posted byahjo79 on 01/15/2012

everything as expected - allmoast as good as in photo, reflective lense helps in the evenings and darkness - brightens up everything. Very good thing for such price Unable to find any fault with this for the time being It looks a good thing, Bought for Airsoft. Sits well. I do not know how to fit for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 01/12/2012

Excellent choice for small money. I use with mountain skiing and I go for a drive on a snowmobile. Very good glasses. A frame very soft and convenient. The good review. I recommend bar none. Great, great value!!! None! These goggles were used by me for my first ski trip. I think they worked great, were ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections