DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Blue
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycalvarydima on 01/28/2013

nicely built, the parts are not flimzy, sits very comfortable on your face, i like it for the fact that its not huge and bulky, very stylish looking. nice color. when it first arived i thought it was kind of small until i tried it on and saw that it look slik no cons for the price, i would prefure it had more glarish surface to reflect the sun, it might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 01/15/2012

Clear for indoor & nocturnal use Smoke for daytime use to cut glare High-contrast yellow one for low-light use With all-around rubber coating& sponge paddings Flexible head straps keep goggles secure during rigorous activity Suitable for military actions, works, driving, medical care, wildlife detections, etc Also special gift to military fans ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 01/12/2012

Excellent choice for small money. I use with mountain skiing and I go for a drive on a snowmobile. Very good glasses. A frame very soft and convenient. The good review. I recommend bar none. Great, great value!!! None! These goggles were used by me for my first ski trip. I think they worked great, were easy to adjust and fit perfect. My wife was surprised ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections