DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 4-Hole 8-Tone Harmonicas with Necklace (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeremiah on 06/02/2013

Interesting gift for someone interested in harmonicas or music. Nice small shape makes it more of a novelty item than an actual music instrument. In makes some tones, which is an added bonus. Can't really play much of a tune with it, given it's small size and limited tones. Comes with a nice chain that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex92mn on 07/31/2012

-It is small -the necklace looks good and bit enough to pass a head without having to unlock -There is not 8 tones. Only four (unless there is two tones for each hole. One tone blowing and another sucking the air) -I bought 3x2 pack. 2 of 3 packs came with a blue harmonica stated "HULTSFRED"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyossigal on 06/29/2012

Very nice item. Low price. Discount. I got two units with a very low price. Very nice colors. An excellent item to give as a gift. Not very useful. Cannot really play with it. A nice gadget, no more. For the price, I have no problem. I got two units with a very low price. This a good experience with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRaymond888 on 04/07/2012

Very good price for the item being sold. I paid $2 dollars for two of them, and my brother paid $20 dollars for his one at a shop in Australia. The Harmonica only has 4 tones which is disappointing as it is advertised as 8 tones. The $20 dollar one at the shop had 8 tones and you can tell the difference ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byndftz on 02/26/2012

Despite being blue, They are still still harmonicas. And with some skill you can play modern hits such as "three blind mice" and other classics like, well.... "three blind mice!!"... To be fair, these qualify as the tiny noise makers I was seeking and i'm happy with them. They are ... Read more

blue mini harmonica

0 0 1

• posted bya-rothman on 02/17/2011

These are cute little harmonicas on a silver-colored chain. I ordered two, which came in two different colors. They only have four holes, and the sound is rather anemic. They are very quiet, and hardly musical. I bought these for a fun way for my wife, a teacher, to get her class's attention. However,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections